Chapter 13

A/N: I realized that we've been reading nothing but angst the past few chapters so...here's a light little fluff for all you precious cinnamon rolls!🥰🥰🥰

13. Unexpected Happenings

"How can you be out of breath

When you have enough breath 

To tell me that you're out of breath?"

- William Shakespeare

........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ....... ........

"I love you, Mikey," Emma says, holding him closely," Hug me tight?"

Takemichi looks as if he has just seen a ghost. Here he was, minding his own business when he walks into what he might call the greatest disaster about to take place.

This can't be real, Emma-chan?! He screamed in his mind, You went to Mikey-kun of all people?!! If Draken-kun and (y/n)-senpai ever see them...And Draken-kun lives right near here!!

Takemichi could see it all play out:

"What have you done with Emma, you bastard?" Draken would growl at Mikey while the other boy looks at him with a dangerous glare.

"Huh? You mean my Emma?"

"We're enemies now, you son of a bitch!"

"Bring it on asshole, I'll kill you dead!"

And (y/n)-senpai! Takemichi could see you smiling, holding back tears as you spoke to Mikey.

"I'm sorry we couldn't work out, Mikey," you would say, tears slowly forming," Take good care of Emma and treat her well, okay?"

"It's Armageddon, man!" Takemichi was starting to panic when Hina and Naoto appeared beside him out of nowhere.

"Indeed," Hina agreed," This smells like a scandal...My dear Watson!"

So here they were now, looking on as Emma mouth fed Mikey with a spoon and Hina exclaimed," Egads!"

"Observe, my dear Watson!" She said to Takemichi and Naoto," That look in Emma-chan's eyes..."

"Her eyes?"

"Those are the eyes of someone in love! I'm sure of it! My womanly instincts say so!"

"I see! That's so convincing!" Takemichi eyed Emma's breast, earning a punch from Hina.

That was when Yamagishi appeared and they related all that had happened the past few minutes ago to him.

"Wow, that's a scandal," he said when they finished telling him the whole story.

"I know! That's why we're following them to find out the real story."

"What real story?"

They froze, slowly turning around, and saw you standing behind them with (f/n) and Akihiko.

"(y/n)-senpai..." Hina bit her lip, not sure of what to say," I'm sorry but, I have to tell you this...Mikey-kun and Emma-chan... are seeing each other behind your back."

Your eyes widened before you turned around, and (f/n) hugged you as you began crying into her shoulders, her whole face red with anger as he looked at the two sitting a few feet away.

"B-but we haven't found any decisive proof yet!" Hina added quickly, hoping to comfort you but making you start sobbing even harder instead.

"Akihiko, How could he?!" (f/n) yelled as Yamagishi told them about the rumors going around. "You better do something or I'm going to confront Mikey myself!"