Chapter 27: Attemptive Homcide of Your Own Children

Yeah.... Wasn't much thought about the title but how I felt about Esther in this chapter..

Plus I'm very sorry for the late update. Got a new job (finally) and I short of lost some traction while starting this.
Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which one of bastards went into my room?" Henrik asked. His voice was laced with frustration and in his hand was a covered knife.

"First, no one has. Second, what's with the knife?" Kol asked pointed at the covered weapon.

"The knife is for the person who went into my room and stole from me," The youngest Mikaelson explains. "I know it wasn't Bekah -she was out of the house- and Klaus was moping around."

"I wasn't moping." Klaus retorted. "What was stolen from you, Henrik?"

"The wolf carving you made me when I was little. It very important that I get it back," Henrik explains. The witch wasn't happy at all the his prized possession was missing.

"You probably misplaced it. Like the many times before," Klaus brushes it off and remains focus on his drawing.

"I don't misplace things like that anymore, Nik. Someone took it." The witch restates.

"Oh look there's our sister." Kol says seeing Rebekah entering the room still in her dress from last night and approached her.

"Kol!" Henrik whines. He desperately needed one of his brothers to help that wasn't too into their own lives or with their mother.

"Out all night. What a scandal." Kol says blocking Rebekah from going to her room. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it."

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," Rebekah warns him. "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything," The Hybrid says looking up from his drawing.

"Okay. I'm done with this," Henrik groans as he realized his siblings were of no help to him. "See ya."

"Where are you going?" Kol asked, watching his baby brother grab his jacket and head towards the door.

"Marisol's." The witch replies leaving the room. Eventually, the other two boys left, mostly for Kol to get some brother time with Klaus. Leaving Rebekah by herself until Elijah came in.

"Not you too, Elijah," Rebekah groans seeing him coming over to her.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you noticed her strange behavior?" Elijah asked rolling something in his hand.

"She's been dead for over a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

"Burnt sage. She was doing a privacy spell. And I believe I'm not the only one that's noticed," Elijah tells her, handing over a burnt bundled of sage. "There were 5 other witches at the ball, four of which I've met when I discover Henrik was still alive."

"So our little brother has more living friends than us," Rebekah says. "He probably wanted people he knew.

"A possibility but why would the witch I've never seen be so infatuated with mother? I've overheard Henrik's friend and him speaking about mother and what she might be planning. Though they've only thought of theories all ending with mother trying to undo her mistake," Elijah explains. "Us."
____________

"So all we've got to go on, is that she connected almost all her children with a linking spell," Alexia says.

"And my missing talisman," Henrik added.