Chapter 23: Spells and Coffins

Sorry the wait was so long for just a small chapter.
There wasn't much to go on from the episode 13 since you know focused on Bonnie's mother
Enjoy this small chapter until I revise it eventually.

**********

"Alright. Rosemary, amethyst stones, a map of Mystic Falls, unscented candle sticks, and last but if not the important thing; blood of a family member," Marisol points things off as Henrik cuts his hand with his knife over a bowl. The dripping blood collecting itself into the bowl. "Ready to start?"

"With Bennett gone and Stefan's focus on Nik, I am as ready as I can be," Henrik says, wrapping his hand with some bandages. "Let's do this."

With the candles lit around the map of Mystic Falls with the stones, Marisol crushed and grinned the Rosemary into a fine powder before mixing it with Henrik's blood. Henrik having an open grimoire in hand, turned through the pages before setting it down on the table.

"Okay let's starts this show," Henrik nods to his girlfriend as she poured the blood mixture on the map. Holding each other's hand, the two witches began chanting the locator spell. Images of a candle lit room with coffins flashed through there minds before a stronger force shoved them out of their trans.

The two gasped from getting kicked out of their trans. "Group of dead witches protecting the coffins for the brother vampires and the little Bennett witch. Big mistake." Henrik spat in distaste.

"You know where where they are?" Marisol questions.

"Yes, but I'm going to let Klaus handle it though." Wiping his nose, Henrik was quick to take notice of the small blood stream that had formed.

~~~~~~~~~

"You're missing a coffin? Who? 'None of my concern', huh? I'm sorry who told you where Stefan stashed the coffin, again?" Henrik chatted with Klaus over the phone as he walked out of Grill with Marisol next to him. "Listen to me, Nik. I understand that severity of the Salvatores having leverage over you but I can't locate a coffin without anything to go on."

Stopping near the alleyway of the Grill, Marisol quickly realized something. "Hold on, I left my phone in the booth. I'll be right back." She says and runs back into the Grill to grab it, leaving Henrik alone with his brother on the phone.

"Don't say it." Henrik grunted as a quick breeze of air hit him. It took him by surprise due to the wind being still. "Huh? It's nothing. Listen I'll call you back, Nik."

Ending the call, the Mikaelson witch look around before heading down the alley.

"Damon. What a pleasant surprise." The witch says turning to face the vampire.

"Henry or do you prefer Henrik." The oldest Salvatore says.

Scoffing lightly, the witch smirks at him. "Did Elena dagger my dear sister before the dance or after telling her our family's dark tale? That little story of hers only tells a very small fraction of anything you know about us."

"Really? Even the part where Klaus killed your mother?"

"Bringing up my mother's downfall are we? You say that if I don't have a clue about it." Henrik remarks as he puts his hands behind his back. "Thought you would have known by now that us, witches of the living and the dead still talk and... My mother's punishment was well deserved for what she did to us; her own children."

"If this was your attempt at trying to get me to switch sides then your are sadly mistaken. Niklaus may be a annoying git but he still my brother. Always and Forever," Henrik states. "Now leave me alone."

Turning his back towards the vampire was a mistake for the witch. Damon's anger took the best of him and so he attacked Klaus's brother; snapping his neck.

"Funny, I'm in the same boat with Stefan," the Salvatore says dropping the witch to the ground. "No hard feelings, Henrik. But Klaus has enough siblings to deal with."

Damon left after that leaving the Henrik's body in the alleyway.

************
Yeah.... Henrik died... again.
You know the drill
Can't die without the family reunion

I'll make the next chapter longer.

Hopefully-