Chapter 6: Dinner's Over

Arriving at the Salvatore Boarding house, Elijah was greeted by Damon at the front door.

"Good evening," Elijah greeted.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in," Damon says opening the door wide for him to enter.

Instead of entering at that moment, Elijah decides to give Damon a warning. "Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have anything less than honorable intentions about this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider."

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable," Damon tells the original. "Just getting to know you."

"Hmm. Well, that's good. Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you do much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?" Elijah questioned as he entered, warning Damon of the consequences that will happen.

"Crystal."

Looking away from Damon, Elijah spots Jenna across the room. "Jenna. Wonderful to see you again."

After the dinner was finished, Damon took Elijah to the library to speak in private while the other guests were cleaning up.

"So let me guess. In addition to the moonstone, the doppelgänger, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, you need to find this witch burial ground," Damon says pouring him and Elijah some scotch.

"Because I feel as though we've grown so close, Damon, I'll tell you yes," Elijah admits. "Do you know where it is?"

"Maybe."

Turning to back to each other, Damon hands a glass to Elijah. "Tell me why it's so important."

"We're not that close," Elijah tells him. "And do tell your friend, Bonnie, to mind her business."

"Excuse me?" Damon asked.

"Don't play stupid, Damon, I'm well aware that she attacked one of my witches and had gathered some information I wished to not disclose.. yet," Elijah tells him. "So I'll tell you again, stay out of my business. Or else I'm afraid Dr. Martin will do something... unsettling. Do you understand?"

"Yea," Damon says nodding his head.

"It's quite the collection you have here," Elijah says looking at the many books in the library while Damon had his back to him and was eyeing the silver dagger- said to be able to kill an original. "It's a funny thing about books. Before they existed people actually had memories."

Before Damon could even use the magical dagger on Elijah, Alaric and Andie abruptly came into the study causing Damon to put the dagger down.

"Gentlemen, we forgot about dessert," Alaric says making an excuse to get the room alone with Damon.

"Elijah?" Andie says holding out her hand to the Original to escort her to the dining room.

"Miss Star." Elijah walks over to her after handing his scotch to Damon, who then drank the rest of the liquid. Taking her hand in his, Elijah spun her around as they left the room. Once the two had left, Damon quietly complained to Alaric to not gain the original's attention.

Gesturing at the dagger, Alaric quickly spots a notepad on the nearby table. Grabbing it he quickly explains that the dagger would kill him if he uses it on Elijah. Learning this information, Damon's face is filled with anger and annoyance. Eventually, Damon and Alaric headed to the dining room after making a new plan.

After Jenna left to finish up dessert, Elijah and the rest began to chat to pass the time.

"Elijah, did John ever tell you he's Elena's uncle/father?" Damon asked the Original.

"Yes, I'm well aware of that," Elijah admits.

"Of course, she hates him, so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list," Damon suggests eyeing John from across the table.

"Ric, it's in the front pocket. On the-- You know what? Excuse me, guys. Sorry," Andie says getting up from her seat to grab her notepad as Alaric was taking his sweet time getting it for her.

"What I like to know, Elijah, is how you intend on killing Klaus?" John asked him.

"Gentlemen, we should probably get a few things clear right now," Elijah tells both John and Damon. "I allow you to live to solely to keep an eye on Elena. I allow Elena to remain in her house living her life with friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her from you and you'll never see her again."

Andie soon returns with her notepad after Elijah had threatened the two. "Ok. My first question is when you got here to Mystic..."

Her question was cut off by Elijah screaming in pain as Alaric had stabbed him in the back through his chair with the silver dagger. His skin became grey as veins appeared on his face and hands. Once Elijah was completely desiccated, Alaric pulled out the dagger from him.

Placing the dagger on the table, Alaric looks at Damon. "Now, get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert."

~~~~~~

".. So why does that Doctor wear a vegetable?" Henrik asked his girlfriend as they were laying down on the couch, watching the episode of Doctor Who where the 10th meets the 5th.

"Cures him if and when he turns purple... I think." Marisol says grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl in his lap. Henrik frowns his eyebrows and looks at her. Turning her head, Marisol shrugs her shoulders. "What?... I don't write this stuff."

"I'm not judging," Henrik says shaking his head.

"You sure? Cuz it feels like you are judging," Marisol states and takes the bowl of popcorn of him. "Anyway, haven't you been at least curious on what I've been doing since you've been entrapped within a mirror?"

"Mari. From what I learned from being with you since I've saved you, it's best to not be over possessive as you are stabby with personal space. Literally." Henrik tells her. "But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't too possessive. So please tell me you weren't hooking up with anyone during that."

Biting her lip, Marisol looked at him before grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss. However, their kiss was soon interrupted by the door being opened by a newly awaken Elijah. Moving away from each other, Henrik looked at his brother in surprise at the sight of the blood stain on his shirt.

 Moving away from each other, Henrik looked at his brother in surprise at the sight of the blood stain on his shirt

(Closest thing I could find)

"Elijah? What happened?" Henrik asked hoping that his brother will just ignore Marisol's presence in the room.

"I need you to find Elena," Elijah tells his brother.

"On it," Henrik nods and grabs a map of Mystic Falls, a bottle of blood, and the brush Dr. Martin took. Chanting a spell, the blood marks Elena's location on the map. "She's near Dunham lake. It's right outside of Mystic Falls."

Henrik handed over the map once the blood had dried to his brother.

"Thank you, Henrik," Elijah says taking the map. But before he leaves, Elijah notices Marisol at the other side of the room behind his brother. "We'll discuss this later."

"Okay," Henrik says nervously as he watches his big brother leave the apartment. Letting out the breath he was holding, Henrik turns around to Marisol. "Told you he might find out before I ever told him."