Chapter 5: Vampires Ploting

After undoing the spell the kept vampires from leaving the tomb underneath the church ruins, Henrik and Elijah had returned to their apartment before the moon had gone down.

"So, now what?" Henrik asked placing his grimoire on his desk as he faced his brother. "Wait till Saint Nik comes to town?"

"Yes, it was the terms that Elena and I agreed to," Elijah explains. Taking out a white creamy stone from his pocket, Elijah held it out to his brother. "There is one more thing I need you to do."

Staring at the stone then back to his brother, Henrik took the stone in his hand. "That's-"

"The Moonstone that Niklaus has been searching for 500 years," Elijah finished his sentence. "Luca, was successful retrieving it for us from Elena's friend, Bonnie."

"So much trouble for a whee little stone," Henrik smirked and hands the stone back to his brother. "What do you want me to do?"

~~~~~~

"Luka, I swear if you don't answer this time I'm going to have to assume the worse," Henrik says to Luca's voicemail after attempting to call him and looking for him all over the grill for him. With a snap of his fingers, three grimoires magically opened themselves. Henrik huffed in annoyance as he walked over to the books with candles in hand.

Lighting them with a match, Henrik grips onto Luca's dog tag, that he managed to snatch from him when he wasn't looking.

"Please let there no be any repercussions after I do this," Henrik hoped before shutting his eyes and start to recite a spell. "Où tu fuis, A pouvoir la trouver. Yonn souri nan zeb."

The candles' grew harsh as he continues to chants before he mentally appeared in a well-decorated house. Looking around, Henrik soon sees three other people with Luca on the ground with candles and a bowl.

He immediately notices Bonnie hold Luca's head, trying to get into his mind. Walking in front of them, Henrik knelt down and carefully watched what they were doing. Due to his experience in magic, Henrik was able to make sure none of them were aware of his presence. As soon as Bonnie was able to access Luca's mind, Henrik cast a spell that would block out certain things from the Bennett Witch.

"What has Elijah promised you?" Bonnie asked, still keeping Luca in his sleep trance.

"If we help Elijah and his other witch kill Klaus, they've promised to return her to us," Luca tells them in response to Bonnie's spell. Bonnie looked to Caroline and Jeremy in surprise.

"Elijah's got another witch up his sleeve?" Caroline says in confusion.

"Who's the other witch?" Bonnie asked before Luca broke from his trance.

"You'll be in danger if I tell you. He hates Bennett Witches the most than anything else," Luka pleads.

"Who's the witch?" Bonnie demands, getting Luca under her spell again.

"I don't know," Luca says. Bonnie looks up in disbelief at her friends.

"I don't understand. I can't access any more information about Elijah's witch," Bonnie says before Jeremy places a hand on her shoulder.

"We'll figure out who the witch is but we need to know more about Elijah's plan," Jeremy tells her. Nodding in response, Bonnie drove back in and questioned Luca about how Elijah was planning to kill Klaus. Knowing that they had gotten most of what they needed, Henrik stopped his spell and opened his eyes back to his apartment.

Touching his upper lip, Henrik sighed in relief after seeing no blood on his fingers.

~~~~~~~

"So he planned to kill her all along," Damon says to Bonnie over the phone as he cleans up the mess that was made by the werewolves, who were now dead thanks to Elijah.