Chapter 20: Mikael

"So how do you suppose we do that?" Damon asked Elena and Ric who were looking at the photos of the Viking runes.

"If these are about the Original family living here, we go straight to the source," Elena says.

"But which one are we going to ask? There'a Barbie Klaus and Henry, the witch who threatened to break ever bone in my body," Damon states.

"We ask both. I'll talk with Rebekah and you two can go talk with Henry," Elena says.

"Why both of us," Ric questioned.

"Damon said it himself, that Henry could break every bone in his body. So maybe seeing you as his backup, won't make him so tempted to hurt Damon," Elena reasons.

"Good idea. Give him more of a reason to feel threatened," Damon says sarcastically.

"Alright, I'll go with Damon to meet with Henry," Ric sighs.

—————

Arriving at the Grill, Damon and Ric looked around for the male witch. The two soon spotted him sitting at a both with a girl with long brown hair.

"Henry! What a lovely surprise to see you here," Damon says with fake cheer in his voice as he sit himself next to the him.

"Bloody hell! What do you want Damon?!" Henrik hissed lowly at the vampire.

"Easy bud, we're in a public. No need to cause a seen," Damon says using Grill's slow rush to his advantage. "Me and Ric just want to ask you some questions."

"Rather a rude time, I'd say. Bet you want talk in the open rather than private so I don't mortally kill you," Henrik states, giving the vampire a rather cheeky smirk.

"And that's not a good way to talk around your girlfriend," Damon said.

"Keep talking and whatever Henrik told you he'd do to you will seem like child's play compared to what I'll do if you waste our time," Marisol threatened the vampire.

"Oh? Why do you say that sweetie?" Damon teased.

"Mar, don't-" Henrik tries before Marisol whipped out a knife and stabbed Damon right through his hand and to the table.

"Argh?!" Damon cries and caress his hand.

"Do. Not. Test. Me." Marisol tells him before pulling her knife back causing him to groan in pain.

"She did warn you," Henrik shrugs and eats some of his fries. "I suggest you either leave or you'll be giving Mar another reason to skin you alive."

"We thought you might wanna know about your friend Mikael," Damon says.

Henrik frowned before shoving Damon out of the booth and taking outside to back of the Grill in haste. Marisol has followed the two with Alaric following behind. The two saw Henrik pinning Damon against the brick wall with a makeshift stake in hand.

"What do you know about Mikael?!" Henrik demanded, pointing the stake above his chest.

"Guess you are Klaus's brother," Damon remarks causing the witch the slowly impale him with the stake.

"Keep making snarky remarks and I'll make sure you die very painfully," the witch threatened.

"Hey, take it easy!" Alaric tries before turning to Marisol. "Aren't you going to stop him?"