Chapter 12: Wolf Hunt

Hey, guys, how's it going? Good?

Wonderful!

If not, I hope Henrik's childish and rude behavior cheers you up. Cuz basically he has been having enough of Klaus's shit over his two-month adventure looking for werewolves with Mr. Hybrid and Ripper.

As a little informative, I will be skipping over some parts of the episode. Enjoy...
•••••••••••

"Rudy!... Rudy!?" A young woman called out to her dog, trying to get her to come home. "Come on. It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

Kneeling down to pick up a chew toy, she was startled when she turned around to see two guys standing only a few feet away from her. The oldest had blond hair and the younger-looking one had dark messy hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." The blond says in an American accent.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. And I didn't want to leave my brother all alone at this time at night." The blond gestures to his tired-looking brother. "I feel like we've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we'd come to, so I was hoping I could use your phone."

"Don't you guys have a cell phone?"

"Out of battery." She looks at the younger brother.

"Chucked it at a bird while hiking," He tells her as he crosses his arm.

"Look, I promise we're not serial killers," The eldest assured her. "I just want to use your phone."

The girl sighed before giving in. "Sure. I'll get it."

"So... I can come in?"

"No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She tells him not entirely trusting him or his brother.

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trustworthy," Klaus says breaking his refuse and returning to his English accent.

"I'm from Florida."

"Well, I wouldn't trust two fellows that appeared out of nowhere, Nik," Henrik says tiredly before Klaus grabs the girl by the throat. "And now for the needless and useless scampering."

Compelling the girl, Klaus gets her to invite him in as Henrik takes out his phone and sticks his earphones in his ear. He was listening to Pink Floyd while Klaus and Stefan went to get information about a werewolf from the poor girls inside. Not too long after, Klaus leaves Stefan to get rid of the girls.

Seeing him exit the house, Henrik gets up and heads back to the car that he cloaked with his magic. Climbing to the roof of the car, he waited to hear the next of his big brother's plan.

"Two months on a wild wolf chase and all you've got are the many innocent victims you and Ripper over there have killed on this trip, Nik," Henrik says looked down at his older brother from the top of the car.

"Werewolves theses day have become a rare sighting, Henrik. Most have split up into splinter packs throughout the country," Klaus explains to him. "And get down from there."

"Just tell me where we're going so I can find a McDonalds or a diner to eat at," Henrik asked as he remained on the roof of the car. "I'm human to remember so I can't just live off snacks and soda while on this stupid and pointless journey."

"Relax, Henrik. Those lovely girls were able to give me directions to Ray's hangout."

"There better be beer to wash away all the screams," Henrik says, jumping off the roof of the car.