Chapter 3: Mystic Falls High

At the Salvator house, Rose starts to explain to the brothers and Elena. Warning them about the dangers of Klaus, one of the original vampires.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan says to Elena. "So no one else even knows that you exist."

"Not that you know of." Rose retorts. "Elijah had been around someone before he came to meet with me. Smelt human and the scent was lingering around Elijah like he's been around them for quite a while."

"It could've been one of his many lovers?" Damon says giving his theory.

"Anyway, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know what's real." Stefan says. "For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story."

"He's real, and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it." Rose explains. "If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot."

Not taking any more of it, Elena stands up and heads out for school. Unknowingly that the school had gotten two unexpected transfer students.

At the courtyard of the school, both Bonnie and Jeremy were chatting when two boys: one dark-skinned and the other with dark hair.

"Excuse? Do you guys know which way's the office?" The dark-skinned teen asked.

Telling them the directions, Jeremy already guessed they were new to the school.

"Yeah, we are. Kinda hard getting around," The dark-skinned admits. "My name's Luka. This is my friend, Henry."

"I'm Jeremy. This is Bonnie," Jermery introduces himself and Bonnie.

"Luka, stop staring its creepy... And awkward." Henry says in a low American accent as he lightly hit his friend's arm after noticing him and Bonnie staring at each other.

~~~~~~

"Here is your student ID and your schedule for this semester," A lady at the front desk says handing a Henry his stuff. "Welcome to Mystic Falls, Henry Michael."

"Thank you, Love," Henry says leaving the front office with Luka and Jeremy. Telling them he'll meet with them later, Henry takes out his phone dialing someone.

"... Henrik, aren't you suppose to be in class soon?" A familiar voice asked

"Not yet... First bell hasn't rung yet, so I'm good, Elijah," Henrik says reverting to his normal accent. "I like how you ditched me, so I would attend this stupid school."

"Seriously, I'm a thousand years old," Henrik complains.

"And had been locked away in a mirror for 6 centuries," Elijah reminds him. "It's best to have a refresher on history and keep an eye out of on Elena."

"The doppelgänger?" Henrik says leaning against a brick wall. "And what are you planning to do in the meantime?"

"Taking care of a few things," His big brother tells him. "Be a good little brother and don't cause any trouble or reveal yourself as a Mikaelson."

"Understood, big brother," Henrik says rolling his eyes as he ended the call. Clicking his tongue, he looked down at his phone. "Fucking wanker."

After school had ended, both Henrik and Luka headed to the Grill to meet up with Luka's father, Dr. Jonas Martin.

"So Henry how was your first day at school?" Dr. Martin asked.

"Felt like multiple magic lessons without magic and more wankers not giving a damn," Henrik replies, leaning back in the booth. "Still learning today's technology. First from writing on stone and work, next paper and now this." Holding up his phone still unsure.