•YEOJA CHINGU•

Yeji's POV

It's been two weeks since we got in school, and we we're getting a bit more closer, suddenly Yeonjun stood up out of nowhere.

"Hyung where are you off to?" Kai asked.

"Don't mind me." He said and left. Every lunch time he does this, he just basically leave us.

"Probably off to the rooftop, let's just give him space." Soobin said.

"I don't get it tho, he seems like he's always not in the mood." I said.

"He's.... Just different, he had much more and deeper problems that he wants to solve by himself." Taehyun answered.

After eating, we're going to our clubs. I went to the bathroom before proceeding with Kai and Yuna.

I hear girls talking about Yeonjun.

"Who would've expect that Yeonjun is actually Mr. Kim Taehyung's younger brother." The first girl said.

I didn't want to be rude so I just minded my own business.

They were walking out.

I saw Yeonjun infront of the door.

"Ye, he's my hyung, and so what now?" Yeonjun glared at the two girls.

"If you think we're scared of you we're not, and you can keep dreaming but your mom won't be as proud of you like he's proud of your hyung, You won't be a part of the A1 if you weren't good in baseball." The second girl said.

Yeonjun's POV

"YAH THAT'S TOO MUCH!" Yeji came out of the bathroom and went by my side.

"If you're just here to make him feel bad, then just go, why are you like this? I'm new here but still, I came in A1 and Yeonjun taught me a lot of things I didn't know, He might not be the smartest but he's still cool and awesome. He's the best in my eyes." Yeji said.

"Ohh so another A1 student." Girl one said.

"She's not just a student from A1, she's my yeoja chingu." I know Yeji was shocked but she didn't wanna show it and went with the show.

"Did he just say YEOJA CHINGU?!" It was actually Huening Kai who yelled in shock.

"What's happening here?" It was our adviser Ms. Park.

We came with Ms. Park

"I think the girl from earlier has issues with Yeonjun, She's making Yeonjun feel bad about himself." Yeji said.

"When did this start Yeonjun?" Ms. Park asked.

"Last year, some students started to know that Mr. Kim Taehyung is my brother last last year, most of them told me that I won't be as good as my hyung, but my hyung says otherwise, you know about his relationship with Ms. Mintozaki right? Ms. Mintozaki also helped me with the bullies before but it got worse last year, because of Han Wonseo, she just kept on telling me things, and it seems like she knows what she's telling me and she's just waiting for me to approve in her statement." I said.

"We'll look at more of this and I'll tell your hyung about what happened." Ms. Park said.

"Thank You Ms. Park." We both said and bowed as Ms. park went out.

"I'll be going now Yeonjun." Yeji said, I grabbed her hand.

"So you really think I'm cool, and the best?" I asked.

"Yup." She says.

"Then I guess I also mean it when I said your my yeoja chingu." I said.

"Yah, no!" She said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Yah, Love doesn't work that way." Yeji answered.

"Whatever, from now on your my girlfriend." I said and kissed her in the cheek.

"Choi Yeonjun!" She scolded me and I ran out as she chase me.

Finally Chapter 2, please leave a vote❤️