°PABO°

Soobinp
Meet me Detective Choi

SoobinpMeet me Detective Choi

Julia
Where are you?

Julia
There are thousands of
amusement park here.

Soobin
I'll be here until 12pm

Soobin
I'll wait.

Lia's POV

I dressed put on a white top and a yellow oversized jacket then a white shorts. I ran outside and stared at the photo. I hailed a cab and ask jim if he knows the place.

"It's near here, but as far as i know it's a private amusement park, it's only open when someone rents it." The driver said.

"Please bring me there." I said.
We arrived after a few minutes.

It was pure darkness but I went out of the cab. The lights turned on showing the beauty of the place.

"I guess I'll leave you here kid. Make sure to find the special guy." The driver said. I walked inside and I saw a table in the middle of the pathway.

"Hello Lili." Soobin showed up.

"So what is it all about? Need help with the girl you like?" I asked.

"Yup, can I ask you a few questions." He said.

"You could've just chatted me." I said.

"It wouldn't be such a surprise." He said.

"Remember when I told you I like a girl?" Soobin asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Do I look good tonight because  my partner looks good tonight and I don't want to embarrass myself." He giggled.

"You look good as always Mr. Choi." I answered.

Then a gril with a flower walked behind me. She look beautiful. I just stood there she stopped and gave me the flower.

I was confused and I looked at Soobin.

"Thanks." Soobin told the girl.

"Your surprised aren't you, I laughed so hard when you thought I like another girl, I didn't want to say it was you because I couldn't make this surprise." He said.

"I'm so stupid." I giggled.

"Yah I like you so much, I couldn't put it to words, I know it's not to early and not to late, my timing was perfect. Yeonjun and Yeji are happy same as to Ryujin and Beomgyu. Yuna and Kai found each other and Taehyun and Chaeryeong are now closer. I want to make this friendship special, I don't want us to remain as friends, I want us to have a clear label. So Ms. Choi will you let me be your boyfriend?" Soobin asked.

I nodded and we hugged each other.

Ya'll surely waited for that kiss. Should I? Nah. Not yet... I'll make an all ship next chapter but I might focus on Yunkai.