°JELLY°

Narrator's POV

""Chaeryeong-ahh Yuna will be fine. Stop crying." He creased her cheeks.

"Calm down." He hugged Chae.

"Thank you Jeongin." Chae said.

"How did you know we're here Jeongin?" Taehyun asked.

"Chae asked me to come here." Jeongin answered there was a bit of tension between the two.

Kai noticed and pulled his hyung away.

"Why does that bastard need to be here?" Taehyun asked.

"Just chill hyung." Kai said.

"Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai you should go somewhere a bit farther, Yuna's mom will be here in a few minutes." Yeji said to the boys.

"Why can't we face her?" Yeonjun asked.

"There's a lot of personal matters that we only know and it would be better if we handle it ourselves." Jeongin said.

"And you're not coming with us?" Taehyun asked Jeongin.

"All of their parents already know me." Jeongin said.

"Whatever, I'm going ho- no you're staying." Kai disrupt Taehyun.

The five went a bit farther from them them.

"You're jelly right hyung?" Kai said.

"No!" Taehyun said.

"Oh that's good then, Chaeryeong noon looks like she's having fun with Jeongin, everytime you're not coming She always calls Jeongin, and it's really cute." Kai said.

"Okay, stop enough with Jeongin." Taehyun said.

"You are jelly hyung. I'm guessing you like Chaeryeong noona." Kai said.

"Chaeryeong?! No she's annoying." Taehyun said.

"So if you don't like Chaeryeong noona, You like Jeongin." Kai laughs.

"You pabo!" Taheyun said.

"Fine I like Chaeryeong but Jeongin keeps on getting in on the way." Taehyun sighed.

"But do you think Chaeryeong noona likes you?" Kai asks.

"No." Taehyun answered.

"Exactly that's why she's hanging out with Jeongin oppa, no interest in you hyung, you should've hangout qith us more, I'm close to Chaeryeong noona but not as close as Jeongin, Just look he can wrap his arms around him without making Chaeryeong noona mad." Kai said.

"Aigoo, Kai don't make him mad on purpose." Beomgyu said.

"Yeji noona calling us." Kai said.

Yeji came closer to them.

"Yah Kai Yuna's mom is finding you." Yeji said and pulled Kai they came inside.

"Your Kai, you've grown so much, where's your twin brother?" Yuna's mom asked.

"He's already gone, he passed away." Kai answered.

"It must be hard for you." Kai's mom said.

"He was a great friend to Yuna, anyways I have to get going. Call me when when Yuna woke up, You girls take everything slowly, specially you Yeji." Yuna's mom said.

"Oh and Chaeryeong are you and Jeongin?" Yuna's mom asked with a teasing look on her face.

"Oh, we're just close friends like everyone here." Chaeryeong answered.

"Young couples really." Yuna's mom said and laughed she went out and bow at Yeonjun and his friends.

"Omo he saw us." Yeonjun said.

"I think she knows." Yeonjun said.

After everything Soobin and Lia bought some foods they went in Yuna's room and they wanted to play.

"Let's play truth or dare." Yeonjun said.

They all sat down and started playing after a few more spins the bottle landed on Taehyun.

"Truth."

"Who's your ideal type, famous or normal doesn't matter." Lia and Kai said with a smirk.

"Chaeryeong." Taehyun answered.

Thaehyyn spine the bottle and it landed at Jeongin.

"Truth."

Yeonjun was about to ask a qestion.

"What do you think of Chae?" Taehyun asked with a straight face.

"She's pretty and cute, she's also smart and sweet, she's my best friend." Jeongin answered he spin the bottle and it landed on Chaeryeong.

No one wanted to ask everyone qas hoping for a dare.

"Dare."

"Who do you love the most go near the person." Lua boldly asked.

Chaeryeong stood up and went to Yuna and sat to her place again.

"She'll wake up soon, I know dad did his best for Yuna, don't worry." Jeongin assured.

After a few hours Yuna finaly woke up. They were told that she can go jome but she needs more rest.

"Jeongin aren't you going home yet?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Dad asked if I can run him some errands, I have to help him, stay safe everyone, I'll see you tomorrow Chae." Jeongin said.

Soo uhh probably most of yall wanna kill me rn lol. Jeongin and Chae be making Tae Jelly. Pls vote if you liked it and if I made you mad lol. Thanks for 1k Luv yall❤
:b