Update Random Facts

Update

I will be publishing Chaser. First 3 chapters. Currently working on the 4th.

Random facts about Crown Academy.

#1 -The book cover was originally titled Mafia Blood which has a plot of 5 sons of the mafia falling for their targets.

#2 - The current title Crown Academy was supposed to be 10 students gaining power and meeting each other to fin the school secrets. (Should I continue this with a diffrenttitle?)

#3 - The ending of this book was not the planned ending nor will it he the same as to the ending of Loco. (A character was supposed to die) (A ship will not be together) (there will be more rejections)

If you want to know the real ending you can scroll down but If you want the happy ending you can stop reading here.

In Conclusion: Crown Academy was actually a mix of 3 books🙃

Okay. Yunkai was not supposed to be together because His twin did not die and his twin pretend to be him.

Yeji was supposed to slap Yeonjun for kissing her. Yeji would reject Yeonjun so many times.

Ryujin and Beomgyu was still together but they had the always cool off relationship but still can't find someone elese because they cant both let go of each other.

Lia and Soobin Lia was supposed to break up with Soobin at the graduation. Because Lia will be movin to Canada.

Lastly. Chaeryeong sees Taehyun Kissing someone. She also saw a gun pointing at Taehyun and decided to take the shot. She will eventually die with her last painful memory.

I know all sad emdings. Was I on a emo phase? No. I just wanted a twist to this book but I lost interest then faced school problems.

Just want ya'll to know. I have so many books that I didn't finish but still yall support me. I'm so thankful for each and evry reader. I hope everybody has a great sleep. Goodnight ya'll.

This will probably be the last chapter of this book. No more updates. I'll be focusing on chaser. Loco would probably be an optional book.

Luv you all🥰