°HAPPY°

Taehyun's POV

We went down stage.

"Go on." Chaeryeong said.

I walked near my dad.

"I'm sorry, but this is what I want to do. I can stillplay basketballwith you but, I would want to spend some time on dancing too." I said.

"No, I'm sorry for not believing in you, You did awesome. I'm allowing you to pursue your dancing career as long as that woman there will be your dance partner." Dad said.

"Chaeryeong?" I asked.

"The way you two look at each other is something else. It was like me and your mom." Dad sighed.

"Thanks Dad." I said.

"I need to get going, make sure that girl will be yours someday, don't rush." Dad said and have me a hug before leaving.

I couldn't see Chaeryeong so I asked her sister.

"She said she'll be in the classroom." Chaeyeon said so I went on my way.

She was limping so I ran to her and helped her.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Fell in the stairs, clumsy me." She giggled despite the pain.

"You should be careful." I said and decided to just carry her.

"Taheyun-ahh put me down those girls might kill me if they see us." She said.

"Who?" I was furious.

"Don't mind me, Let's just focus on how we can be better friends." She said.

"No, once they hurt you again, I'll face them and show them they need to pay." I said.

"Make sure you'll be back to normal rest and we'll be dancing again once you're all okay." I said.

"It's just a minor limp, it just hurts a bit because it just happened nothing serious I already went to the school clinic." She said.

"Do you know what will make it feel better?" I said.

"What?" I asked.

"Kisses." I said.

"Stop or I'll kill you." She said.

I put her down the chair.

"I'll buy food stay here." I said.

I got foods and when I went in there were four girls surrounding her while she's on the floor.

"YAH!" I yelled and went to them I put Chaeryeong back to her seat.

"The next time you do that to my girlfriend, you'll surely be in the black list of A section." I glared.

"Is she really your girlfriend, I thought you have better taste thank your friends. I really can't believe she's your girlfriend." One of the girls said.

I went on Chaeryeong's level and made out with her.

"I didn't have to prove anything to you but I did now when I couldn't to 3 and you're not out of this classroom all four of you will be in the black list of A1, 3... 2....1." I said.

"Don't expect me to be like Yeji, but really thank you. I'll remember this." She said.

Ya'll another update lol hope Ya'll enjoy byeee good night!