•CAMERA•

Yuna's POV

*click*

"Yuna shii, Mr. Lee is waiting for us." It was Kai.

I'm not the type who's quiet but everytime I'm with him, My heart beats so fast, I get confused and I get nervous.

"We should get going." I said.

"You're really interested in photography?" He asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Do you mind if I take a look of some of the photos?" He asked.

"Not at all." I said giving him the camera.

He was staring in the photos while I was staring at him.

"Oh this photo looks familiar." He said. It was a photo of the province.

Even tho I was a bit startled I answered. "That's a photo last month, I used to visit the place more often as a kid, so I can avoid the media." I said.

"Wae?" He asked.

"My mom is a actress and when I was a kid we would go at the province to relax." I said.

"I miss the place, maybe someday we can go there with our other classmates." I gave a warm smile.

Kai also smiled and I immediately realized.

"Is there a specific reason why you go there?" He asked.

"Yup, Why did you ask?" I asked him.

"If a person keeps on visiting a place, there's obviously a reason. There's a special memory." He said. I felt a sense of familiarity.

"Yah, I've been looking for you two!" It was Yeji eonnie pulling us both.

"I chose you in my team." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"C.A.M.D it means Crown Academy Movie Day. So basically we make a movie for everyone to watch at the end of the first semester, and other parents will be invited too." Kai explained.

"By the way Yuna, did he reply?" Yeji eonnie asked.

"Nope, I probably got the wrong number. Again." I sighed.

"Don't give up,we'll find him." Yeji eonnie said.

Hello everyone, I couldn't update, I broke my phone and I just bought a new one last night. I'm also working on a Soolia ff. Anyways pls vote🥰