°FINALLY°

Narrator's POV

"Eyy Chae where's Yuna?" Ryujin asked.

"She's finding Xiu." Chaeryeong answered.

"Sure do hope, she can find him." Ryujin said.

"She said I helped her. Huh maybe she already did find him." Chaeryeong said.

"You did what?!" Ryujin asked.

"I don't know, she just said I helped her finding Xiu."Chae said.

"WHAT?!" It was Lia and Yeji.

"Why are ya'll like this?" Chae asked.

"IF YUNA AND XIU GOT ALONG TOGETHER WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Yeji said.

"Why?" Chaeryeong asked.

"What was her mom's reminder?" Lia said.

"I don't know." Chaeryeong said.

"Yuna is already arranged with someone, as soon as she decides to finish school, she'll be married to someone." Lia reminded.

"Why are you all acting like you're love experts before but you know nothing about it, if you truly love Yuna you'll be happy where she's happy. I'm disappointed knowing that you don't take her concerns on her past seriously." Chaeryeong sighed and went upstairs.

"Yuna is special anytime she can forget about us in split seconds, that's why I'm trying to make memories with her and make her happy while she can remember me. Why can't you just support her?" Chae said before shutting the door.

"I think she's right." Yeji said.

"We'll get in huge trouble if Yuna's mom knows about this." Ryujin said.

"Ryujin, Chae's right we need to support her whatever her choices are." Lia said.

"Hey I'm home where's Chaeryeong eonnie?" Yuna said.

"She's upset right now but you can talk to us. She needs a bit of rest." Lia said.

"Oh okay, but I rather talk to Chaeryeong eonnie about this matter first." Yuna said going up to Chae's room.

"Now I understand why Chae gives so much attention to Yuna." Lia said.

"What do you mean? We all give Yuna so much attention." Ryujin said.

"Then why do you think she wants to talk to Chae first even if we insist on talking to her?" Lia pointed out.

"Okay Ryu you can't accept facts, just stay calm we're still her eonnies. I knowyour thinking Yuna'sslowly forgettingabout us." Lia said.

"Chae puts more effort for Yuna, she knows everything about Yuna, infact  she know everything about us, from our fears, struggles, pain, sufferings, favorite food and even what time we sleep and wake up. We should say sorry to her and we should let her know we appreciate her so much." Yeji said.

"I know everything about yall too." Ryujin said.

"Okay whatmy boyfriend's full name?" Yeji asked.

"Yeonjun, uhm he's Yeonjun." Ryujin said.

"See." Yeji said.

The three other girls went up and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Chaeryeong said.

"Uhm, Chae we just want you to know how much we appreciate you." Yeji said.

"I know you do girls, but It would  be great if we pay more attention to each other and not just ourselves." Chaeryeong said.

"We will don't worry, but uhm, do you remember Yeji's boyfriend's full name?" Ryujin asked.

"Choi Yeonjun English name Daniel Yeji eonnie mentionedit once." Chaeryeong answered.

"How about the most embarrassing  momment of my life?" Ryujin ansked.

"Well you want me to say when your mom dad disapprove your first bf during jr. High, but it's actually  when you accidentally kiss Beomgyu while soccer practice." Chaeryeong said.

"On point *sigh*" Ryujin said.

"My crush?" Lia asked.

Chaeryeong whispered something.

"She's right." Lia said.

"Yuna you have something to ask?" Chaeryeong said.

"My boy friend?" Yuna asked.

"Wait you have a boyfriend?!" Yeji asked.

"She recently have one and I guess it's  nice we finally meet Xiu." Chaeryeong said.

"When?" Lia asked.

"Tomorrow." Yuna said.

"And you're  fine with this Chaeryeong?" Lia asked.

"What are you saying?" Chae asked.

"Yuna has a boyfriend." Ryujin said.

"No Yuna has a Boy Friend  lika a male friend. We're meeting Xiu tomorrow." Chaeryeong said.

"Ohh I almost had a heart attack." Yeji said.

"Hey eonnies I promised not to have a boyfriend until you allow me to so I'm not doing anything to disappoint you guys." Yuna said.

"So who's Xiu?" Lia asked.

"Secret." Yuna said.

Hey everyone  another boring chapter. Wasn't supposed to update it like this but I haven't been active for a while, hope ya'll understand. If you liked the chap please  leave a vote, I'll try my best to keep on updating. Stay safe everyone!