°CLOSE BUT STILL FAR°

Yuna's POV

"Eyy why do you look so down?" Chaeryeong eonnie asked.

"I thought I already found Xiu but I guess I was wrong." Yuna sighed.

"What about the number?" Chaeryeong asked.

"It was a girl's number, it was actually his sister's number." Yuna said.

"It's fine at least you're getting closer." Chaeryeong said.

"The problem is he said his brother asked him not to give his number to anyone so its impossible to communicate with his brother." Yuna said.

"Look I'm pretty sure you can find Xiu, can you remebr anything else about him?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Speaks Chinese, looks American, probably a year older than me, and i can't remember anything because part of this stupid memory is wiped out." Yuna said.

"Look Yuna, I know you're frustrated, don't overthink but why do you want to meet him again?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Because I didn't got a chance to tell him that I really like him, he alway says we're exelent." Yuna sighed.

"I'm pretty sure he likes you too." Chaeryeong said.

"You call him Xiu, and you remeber that it's only half of his name. So probably he calls you Yu, Yuxiu, or yōu xiù translates to outstanding or excelent." Chaeryeong said.

"And since when did you know Chinese?" Yuna said.

"Well ask my fluent in Japanese sister, who doesn't have a Japanese blood." Chaeryeong sarcastically said.

"She has so many Japanese friends and you don't have a Chinese friend." Yuna said.

"Hey I'm Kai's friend! He speaks good Chinese." Chaeryeong said.

"Wait Xiuning. Xiuning! He's Xiu!" Yuna ran out.

"Where are you going?" Chaeryeong asked.

"You helped a lot Chae eonnie, It's time to find Xiu." Yuna said.

Yuna arrived at TXT'S appartment and she knocked at the door.

Kai comes and opened the door.

"Xiu." Yuna said and smiled.

"It nice to see you again Yu." Kai gave a smile.

Sorry to ruin the perfect time. It's a short chapter, again thank you for your support. I decided to scrap aside my Soolia book and came up with a upcoming TXTZY ft.SKZONE (some of my ships) book. Anyways author nim still workin on it. Very different from what I usually write. Anyways if you liked it pls leave a vote and thank you always.