°Ending°

(Author: Hi everyone, I just want to say I'm so happy for the love and support you've given this book, This will be the last Chapter whatever ending this book has, I think that through. This chapter will be short even if it's the ending I'll keep thing simple.)

Chaeryeong's POV

It had been so long since we've been all friends.

"I can't believe it's already graduation." Lia said.

"I can't wait to lear about our parents business and careers." Yeji said.

"Hay Yeji eonnie, I was wondering if it's possible, I wated to direct a movie under my parents company, how about you'll be our writer?" Yuna said.

"I'll be glad to." Yeji said.

"Chaeryeong come on we need to go now." Ryujin said.

"Ahh I really don't want to." I said while fixing my hair.

"What's the matter?" Lia asked.

"Nevermind, let's go we might be late." I said. I was about to go out but Lia eonnie stopped me.

"Why didn't you tell me, you took a test and passed in Harvard? We'll be together." Lia eonnie said.

"To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to go." I said.

"Why?" Lia eonnie asked.

"I don't want to leave, Yuna, Yeji and Ryujin." I sighed.

"After we graduate we'll be back, and is it really the girls?" Lia said.

"Of course I want to be able to be with Taehyun but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so." I said.

"If ever you change your mind and want to go, we'll go there together." Lia said.

We arrived finally but all I was thinking what if I leave and Taehyun falls in love with someone else? Can he really wait.

Everyone was partying I was just sitting with Soobin oppa and Lia eonnie.

"Have you decided?" Soobin oppa asked.

"I want to talk to Taehyun first but, I can't tind the right time." I answered.

"Maybe it's the right time, he's at the rooftop." Soobin oppa said.

I opened the door tot he rooftop and all I felt was pain.

He saw me then he pushed the girl.

I was crying at that point, I was practically done with the party and I was so ready to go home.

He help my hand and stopped me.

"Chaeryeong I can explain." He said.

"I don't need it, I don't need your stupid explanation. I haven't even left yet you found someone else." I pushed his hands away running away while crying.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No, I'm sorry because I thought we liked each other." I said before continuing to leave.

"Babe." The girl said, it was the last thing I heard.

"You're fucking dumb Chaeryeong, falling for a playboy, fuck you Chaeryeong." I cursed to myself.

Lia's POV

"Lia have you seen Chaeryeong?" Taehyun asked.

"No." I answered.

"I screwed up." He said.

"What's happening here?" Yeji asked.

"Oh, Lia our flight is moved tonight." Soobin said. I ckecked my phone.

"We'll keep in touch tell me if you find her." I said before we left.

No One's Pov

It's time to let go.

I know things are unclear for the last Chapter. I'm really thankful for each and everyone of you.

 I'm really thankful for each and everyone of you