°Written°

Narrator's POV

The boys arrived with eight more kids.

"Wait, what's happening?" Yeji asked.

"These are some of the kids from the shelter and we usually take them on trips." Soobin answered.

"Binbin oppa!" Hana hugged them.

"Well then I'll call Ryujin, Chae and Yuna." Yeji said.

"Thank You so much Yeji and Lia eonnie." Hana said.

"It's nothing." Yeji and Lia said.

"I'll order food so the kids could eat." Lia said.

The girls helped their friends taking care of the kids.

"Lia you should eat too." Lia accepted the food Soobin was offering.

"Thank You." Lia said.

"Hyung is she your girlfriend? You look cute together, I'm envious of you, I hope I can find a girl as kind as her." One of the kid told Soobin.

"N-Yup!" Lia answered the kids question cutting off Soobin's sentence,The other members looked at Lia a bit shocked.

"I'm the one who's lucky to have your hyung, he's really kind and he always helps me. So once you find that girl you should promise to not break their heart, you should take care of them, and love them." Lia said tot he young boy, The others finally under what Lia was doing.

"Aigoo Soobin, you really don't know how to read the room." Lia sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"The kid seemed to admire you, sometimes you have to lie to make them better." Lia said.

"He learned something new today and I'm sure he can bring it for a long time. You're a good example to them Soobin. You should continue on supporting them and teaching them." Lia said.

"Lia, Thank You." Soobin said.

"All of a sudden, but your welcome?" Lia said.

"No really, Thank you Hana is special to me. She's the kid mom wanted to adopt before she passed away Hana still doesn't know Mom had passed away."

"Soobin the kids are requesting for a song." Yeonjun said.

The boys started to set up. I did not know they're in a band.

Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai all played guitar. Taehyun was on the drums. While Beomgyu plays the piano. All of Them also has mics.

"What song should we play?" Soobin asked.

"20 cm." Kai said.

"Right Kai wrote a new song." Beomgyu said.

(A/n: Yall enjoy with this wonder vocals, also I love this song.)

After the performance the girls wanted to have fun too. The crowed was already circling them.

"I wrote a song just now." Lia said.

Yeji and Ryujin was in charge of the guitar Yeji grabbed it from Yeonjun and Kai lend his to Ryujin.

Lia went to the piano then Chaeryeong was on drums.

"You know how to play the drums?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm not only a good dancer I also play all sorts of instruments." Chaeryeong glared.

Yuna had her flute but she didn't think it would fit the song Lia wrote.

"Then I'll trust my drums in your possession." Taehyun said, The boys got ready to listen to the girls.

They all clapped.

"You guys are good." Soobin said.

That day was definitely fun and will remain in their memory.

As promise another update. Pls vote if you enjoyed. And thanks to everyone who voted and who continously support the book. Luv ya'll🥺🥰 I'll try my best to
update as soon as possible.