°BETTER°

Narrator's POV

"Ehh why are you here?" Yuna asked Taehyun.

"Why are you wearing your uniform?" Tae adked.

"Well I decided to go go school since the doctor just called and said I can finally go." Yuna answered.

"I was a bit worried about you, I heard that Jeongin took care of you." Tae said and Yuna nods.

The travel was quiet when we arrived at school we both went in the cass room.

"Taehyun oppa, Chaeryeong eonnie, please help us." A junior student from the dance class said.

"Hmm looks like Ms. Kang, Ms. Hirai and Ms. Manoban is having a meltdown with your clubmates." Ms. Park said as they went with the junior student into the practice room.

"So what's the dance Miss?" Chaeryeong asked, Tae fount it attractive how she's into helping the teachers.

Ms. Hirai showed them the choreography.

"They're specifically having a hard time on the staring part." Ms. Manoban said.

"Tae let's rewatch it and see what we can do." Chae said. The teo practiced a bit.

The song was a bit loud but they didn't complain instead the started dancing.

Even tho the moves we're mostly them touching each other theywo didn't mind and they even had a small conversation during the dance.

The juniors started to dance.

"Hmm. It's too much for the juniors, The story is liketwo lovers snd watching the students none of them had the chemistry. Let's change partners. Tae wanna lend me a hand?" Chaeryeong said.

They swapped most of them. Tgey didn't feel awkward and was fine when they performed.

"Swap, never expected that can help but it did thanks you two." Ms. Kang said.

The two went back in.

"How did you think about it?" Tae asked.

"I thought of you as Jeongin." Chae teased.

"You're making me jealous right?" Taehyun asked and stopped walking as he held her hand.

"I know you likd me, and I know your serious, I'm just teasing yo-" Taehyun kissed Chae.

"I'll see you in the classroom." Taehyun said and went in the classroom.

Chae was frozen in place holding her lips.

Hope you like it, sorry for the lack of updates been busy lately.