Thinking Of The Scenario

III

3rd POV:

''GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!'' yelled the angry King of negativity at the running skeleton. Him, and few of his gang's members were following the protector of AUs.

Ink, was a panicking mess, running for his life while holding little Pj
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
12 hours before:

Ink POV:

Okay, I think I'm getting this, the codes patterns are slowly entering my mind, I'm almost done creating a Fell! Sans, next will be Fell!Papyrus. It should be easy because of the codes ressemblances.

I should memorize every codes patterns for the next time, like that, I won't pass 3 hours to melt my now-non-existent brain to create the copies.

Once finished with Fell!Sans codes characters, I'll will try to use 'Broomie', I'll need a break anyway.

I was never a fan of working myself too hard for hours, it alway cause me to get anxious. And now that I'm Ink, I'm at the same time relieved that I've got rid of my old duties and, stressed that now I have a whole multiverse to take care of and thankfully with the help of few others, like Error, for the balance between creation and destruction, Dream and Nightmare, for the balance of positive and negative feelings and Life and Death, for, well... Life and death balance.

I, in my side, will be temporarily useless to the balance, which mean I'm defenseless and could potentially be targeted by great enemies. But who are my enemies?

I shouldn't consider Error as one of my enemies, he is the destroyer, who is keeping the balance maintained and the one who will unfortunately deal with my absence.

For Dream and Nightmare stuff, I should mind my own business, for now.
The twin have to deal with the negative and positive feelings, it shouldn't concern me in any way, except one, I'm the one who create positive and negative universe.

Putting this detail away, because I ain't doing it anytime soon, it's like doing a complicate algorithm program over and over, I ain't getting in their business, not now at least...

But considering that I'm a member of the star sans and they didn't disbanded, which I doubt a lot; I should automatically be the enemy of Error, Nightmare and his gang, which complicate everything...

In another point of view, if it's about the Fallen Star Sans, there is a thing, called 'being doomed', it's something that would describe my situation perfectly in any scenario, hence the wanted dead or alive status...

Its been quite some time now, that the voices shut. I would have expect them to order me around and to stop doing nothing but they're just silent...

Guess that's a win-win situation for me, for now...
I think I need to learn how to ignore them, like Error for his voices at the anti-void. And at the same time, I should focus to use my magic until the action become effortlessly.

...

Okay, here's my first plan, I finish to create UnderFell copy #34, I train myself to make a portal with the help of 'Broomie' until I perfect it, check the multiverse situation and then, I'll lock myself in the Doodle Sphere for a period of time undetermined until I'm ready to get out.

Seems a good plan for my first day as a creator and protector. I'm a newbie after all, I never desired to because a 'god'...

Could we consider Ink as a God? I don't think so... A protector, a guardian... But god seems way to much...

But, looking at the scripts that past me have created, I realized that he had the opposite way of thinking then me, just seeing it all, there's already so many AUs, so what's the point in creating copies of them?
How is the balance between creation and destruction is even doing?