Tangled in a very 'questionable' situation

VII

Before you continue,

I want to warn you about this story

there's already some

uh...

lovy dovey scene?

like right now?

not r i g h t now, just right now

..

Are you sure you want to continue?

Okay then, enjoy :)

TW/ swear words, Swap and Dream not being innocent beans (oh boi, they can be dirty minded) and cricket moment.

3rd POV:

"Please Swap, help me and stop lauging!" Dream whysper-yelled in frustration, stuck in a very 'questionable' position. "Don't laugh at me!" he whine, trying to break free from Ink's grips.

"But look at him, he's clinging to you like a Koala!" mocked Swap without caring about waking up the two sleeping skeletons. Dream, in a blusing mess, groan in exasperation and give up escaping from his grips, he wouldn't let him go.

Swap, holding PJ in one hand, put his phone out and take a souvenir photo, probably using this as a blackmail for later...

"Ugh... he's not waking up!" Dream groan, glaring at Ink who was having a peacefull dream. Swap look at him with a hint of malice in his eyes, a smirk appearing on his face. He walk toward Dream, lowering so he could whysper in Dream non-existant ear and start to tease him.

"I'm sure you're enjoying this~" he stopped, analysing Dream's facial expression. His skull was now a bright yellow in embarassement. Already satisfied, Swap allowed himself to go further. "You would love to see him so submissive, defenseless, vulnerable and so needy~" At those words, Dream's yellow eyes light were now gone and his blush, if it could, got even more brighter. And in a split of seconds, Dream manage to slap Swap on the cheek, making the bluish skeleton fall to the ground with a hiss.

"That's not true! he's- only sleeping! and uh..." Dream were losing his words, and it's seems that the rise of heat of the atmosphere didn't arrange the situation. "I'm not that type of perso-"

"you have your hands on his butt." he said blankly, slowly getting up, looking at Dream with a 'you can't fool me' face. Dream flinch and slid his hands away like nothing happened. "I-i-it's not what it looks l-like!" he responded, now burning alive from embarassemet.

"Mhm... That's so sus,... imma feed PJ, don't do any shit." Swap left, with a smug smile on his face, leaving Dream stuck with his sleeping beauty.

Ink POV:

I fill a breath of air with a feeling of warmth on my bones. Slowly exhaling the air, I sink into the warm, hugging it firmly. Confusion sets in when I feel it moving away again, like it was trying to escape from me. I frown and push my face straight into it, tightening my grips on it and making it stop shifting. I smiled happily and tangle my legs on this warm feeling, falling back asleep.

The melody of the soul beat only make it more relaxing. I kept snuggling at it, until I heard something else. Curious, I open an eye socket, only to be welcomed by Dream's blushing face, I closed my eyes, thinking it was just a halucination.

I shut my eyes open, widening them. I look at Dream in confusion. He noticed me and look at me staringht eyes to eyes. Me, who was snuggling firmly in his arms, head on his chest, arms around his neck and his hands around my waist, start to blush a rainbow hue madly. I felt my soul beat faster as I realize that it wasn't a hallucination but the real Dream!!

He start laughing awkwardly, his and mine blush getting even more brighter, trying to sit up. I quickly unfold my arms and legs and crawl to the edge of the bed, very very very far from him.

*cricket noise*

The penible silence stopped when Swap barged inside of the room, making the door slam at the wall. He was holding a bunch of plates with foods in it, some water and PJ on his shoulders.

"Hoi, I'm done with PJ, you didn't fuc-" he interrupt himself.

"..."

"..."

"...Inkkk! you're awake!" he gasped out loud, avoiding the glare of Dream and most importantly, my deadly (flushed boi) glare.

"I-I brought y-you two b-breakfast mweheheh" He declared, posing the food on the table, far far far from us. It didn't take long before he ran away from embarassement, not missing to jump at the window and protectively protect PJ.

What a great morning...

Short chapter!

But Oof-

757 WORDS.