SCP 20: Chara see everything, Chara see you.

TW: attempt suicide, attempt to murder too, personality disorder, blood, half cool, half shitty Chara, profanities because of Chara.

One last thing, I do no longer consider any of Dusttale and Killertale's Chara nor Frisk as children, they do have children's bodies but I believe that with every reset, they're mentally over a hundred years old? Yeah, so they are mature and know how shits work.

3rd POV

"Where are you bringing me..?" whispered Ink as he turned bored at the other skeleton that was following Killer. It wasn't easy to tell who they were, their face and body were far behind and hidden in the dark of that strange alley that Killer was walking in with Ink in the hands.

Unsatisfied with his attempt to find out who was the other skeleton following, he turned back to stare up at Killer, because the smaller was still in his arms, lifted bridal style, which began to offend him. (you know, because he's small and everyone is like "hey! why not lift him?")

Ink caught Killer's depressing face and tilt his head in confusion, his hand tugging his jacket slightly.

"... Killer?"

A large grin raises on his face, his sad expression immediately hidden with one of his fake masks as he looks back at Ink.

"We're going to the end of our voyage, my dear."

"...(my dear? What the hell..?)" Ink yelped when Killer throws him on a random couch from a room that came from out of nowhere, not even trying to understand how they end up there as he knew better to not question a Sans. He threw a glare of irritation and annoyance at the other, but was caught with a strange face again.

Killer looks down on Ink with empty and hollow eyes, they looked depressed and tar was dripping down more and more from his eyes sockets. He immediately conclude that he was lost in thoughts, overthinking whatever he was thinking about, some things that Ink was clueless about.

But what Killer had in mind was no other than Chara's acid-like voice that was persuading his jealousy and hatred to take over his overwhelming emotions that risked rising out of nowhere.

(in Killer's mind) let the dialogue take place :)

"Oh, playing tough aren't ya?~ don't you remember how your 'dear' was held in others' hands? Like that self-proclaimed fucking king, that pathetic guardian of dreams and happiness, the destroyers of worlds, and even that fucking shit of swapped you?"

"..."

"Mhm, I heard that your 'dear' has a softy demon as a pet who calls him Master~, how does that feel? You know if it weren't for his swapped version, the Bill guy, he would have been clinging on him too, right?"

"Shut up..."

"Even our— oh, sorry, I meant your colleague is stalking him around, taking photos of him~, I mean look at this face!"

Killer suddenly caught Ink's stare and frown deeply.

"See? Not even you can tolerate such a desirable person— (wait, what...)"

"You're a child?!"

"Oh please, with all of the resets, I'm probably older than this guardian, and maybe everyone, but don't get any wrong ideas, I ain't falling for a smiley trashbag, I would feel disgusted by myself if so."

"..."

"The point is, you don't have a chance with him"

"... Watch it..."