SansAUs answer to your questions

Hey there, happy to metaphorically see you all so soon, I came back with everyone's questions, so let's not waste some of our precious time and begin!
Between, it does not go in the canon series :)

Wattpad questions:

1rs comment from Alpha_Leila

um, I wanna ask Dream, Blue (Swap), Error a question: are you sus of Ink? like he changed a lot, and has emotions-?

Swap: If I were to be honest with you human, Ink has been acting weird recently but I think it's way too early to confirm that he is suspicious because it has only been one day and two nights since we have passed some times together, or whatever you call it... I have to admit that he does seem more lively than before, with more emotions..? I don't have anything else to say about that...

Dream: Yes, oh for Nim's sake, who in the world is this person that looks like Ink?! Ink is a soulless being, incapable to feel any real emotions, a little extra, he doesn't care for anything and is self-centered—

*trying to breathe a long and deep air*

Dream: Two days ago, before I took him back to our base, I found him having a panic attack at the uh- Doodle Sphere, Ink has never felt any real emotions like those and is certainly not the type to grip at someones like a Koala and to be cringe during their slumber... Oh, seriously, where did he get those fangs?

Error: Sus? Do you mean suspicious? uhh... I don't know? he's just being weird again, that will go away soon anyway... is he on his perio-

2nd comment from mooooorfufjm

Question for the kids, What do you feel about Ink?

PJ: Mom's weird but cook well *insert cute 3 years old giggles*

Palette: That was funny when mommy started to speak that weird language when he was mad at me for eating too much!

Stain: Mh? uh... he's being weird again but I won't complain... I never knew that he could cook good stuff... That kinda feels weird because he never cared to give me any type of attention before... whatever.

3rd comment from Snowydraco

What is your reaction to having one of your friend/enemy's being replaced? (probably to all)

None of them know yet that their old Ink has been replaced, but I can't spoil you their future reaction, nope not no.  :)

4th comment from unknown-radio

Question to Dream, Blue (still Swap), Error, and Nightmare. What did you think of Ink before? and do you like his new oddness and style?

Dream: Before? hum... like I said previously, self-centered, doesn't care for anyone or anything if he can't profit, soulless... His new oddness like you are saying is giving me a headache, I can't figure what's happening in his mind and his emotions are so confusing! And I do like his new style, that suits him very well and gives him a little cute side I guess..?

Swap: Uhh a friend? kinda more like an acquaintance because of the way he acted but now I would love to see him as a friend. Ink might be weird and all but I don't find him odd, he's just acting... like a normal person..? yeah, that's not weird, that's way too normal! and his style is better than the previous one, like seriously, what kind of sense of fashion is that?! Inkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm gonna bring you to Lust when everything will be over!