Battle of nicknames that turned wrong

TW: chocolate mentioned 13 times, Underdrama, fight, swearing, attempt of murder, memes, end of the SCP. 7.1k words

Stain pov/3rd:

He knew it wasn't his friend's fault for not wanting to let him sleep at his house anymore, he had tried to stay as far as he could from his own home, not wanting to be near any of them. It's understandable, after all, it can be seen as extreme isolation, locking a teenager of 16 years in a small and boring house surrendered by a void was horrible and the worst torture you could do to a child. Just because he was affiliated with two of the biggest asshole of the multiverses didn't mean they had the right to sequester him since birth or get hid from his other parent for unavailable reasons.

He still remembers when he allowed him to go outside for the first time, he didn't know it wasn't the same Ink as before, he hasn't noticed, but did he care? No. He absolutely wanted to visit the outside world, feel free, and make friends, it was the best day of his life.

Stain sighed as he looks at the time tiredly. He was overthinking once again, the clock fixed on his wall showed 1 am. He looks down at his desk with tired eyes, eyeing his homework for tomorrow with incomprehension. It was sure that if he'd pass his time listening to music while drawing and thinking, he wouldn't sleep and have the will to make his work before the 'sunrise'.

Finally, he stood up from his chair and grab the paper. Decided to ask for some help downstairs, he quit his room and joined the others who were loudly chatting.

In the living room, Nightmare was teasing Ink, or Bliss at the moment, while Dream was staying beside Ink, his first parent, Swap was knitting while joking around with Error, and it felt oddly comforting and pleasant.

His current parents were the first to notice his presence as Bliss would frown while asking why wasn't he asleep and Nightmare was just staring with a bored expression, adding after Bliss' lecture that Stain was a damn teenager and he must have some sort of insomnia or depressing moment like any kids of his age. Bliss would roll his eyes and propose for the teen to sit between them to Nightmare's dismay, he could no longer annoy him.

-Actually...I was finishing some homework and I needed help..., he said as he show the two papers clipped together.

-Homework..? What is it? Asked Bliss, not believing that Stain had been 'working' at 1 am. (believe me, we all know that he didn't)

-I— What's the difference between...hypothetically and realistically? Swap looks over the three and Error followed his stare, he let out a "bruh" and went back to knitting his new blue scarf, mocking the uncertainty in Bliss' face. Nightmare looked at Bliss to know if he would be able to answer but grumbled when he knew what was going to happen.

-Oh don't worry Stain, Nightmare must have the same IQ as Tony Stark, he'll give you an amazing example and explanation. Stain looked at Nightmare who glared at Bliss in irritation. This one mouthed 'I hear a cheh in my oreillette' as he would smirk and silently hide a laugh.

-How can I know this is not an insult?

-Tony Stark is a phenomenal scientist's genius and inventor with an IQ of 186, thanks Google. Said Bliss as he silently mentioned the last part. Nightmare recoiled his back on the couch and took a thinking but very elegant position where any of his simps would die just by looking at it and smirked at the compliment. Stain recognized this cocky grin from every time he would arrogantly get smarter than anyone, it pleased him to have some similarities with his father.