First violent fight with Dream

VIII

TW: physical fights with Dream and Ink, sobs...

Ink POV:

The three of us were sitting around a meeting table, drinking glasses of water and other. Everything was quiet and no one dared to break the silence. Until it started to unnerve me too much and my mouth decided to talk on it's own.

"So why exactly did you abducted me?" I asked, tracing circled on the table. Dream was glaring at me with a serious look. Shouldn't I be the one doing the glare? He literally abducted me!

Swap, who was back from jumping out of every windows, was tensed. The atmosphere that Dream was emitting was uncomfortable for him and I. He looked at me with pleading eyes as if I was about to commit a felony. I answer him with a 'Everything will be fine' face and look back at Dream, my abductor.

Dream bits where his lips should be and tighten his grips, forming small cracks on the glass of water. The look Swap was giving me was very concerning as he was slowly going under the table, hoping that he would dodge Dream's upcoming tantrum. I tried to grab my mug to help with the trembling but a hand stopped me, firmly holding it. I look at him surprised and yelp when he instantaneously pull me over the table, spilling my drink and his.

"D-Dream!" I stutter, trying to break free from his grip. His hold was even more stronger now, I could feel my bones aching and I could barely stay in equilibrium because I was in a kneeling position on the table. Was it always like that when past me and Dream were fighting?! No wonder Swap was so scared...

"You were absent for the whole week." Dream bitterly said, trying to contains his outburst. Seeing where he was going, I sigh, ready to answer him. Swap who was terrified, already hiding under the table, not mentally ready for another arguments.

"Look Dream—" I tried to release myself but somehow, he only tightened his hold even more, making me gasp in pain.

"YOU ABANDONED US!" All of his rage was concentrating in his strength and right now, I was having a very bad time for something I didn't even do.

He's looking really mad right now, I can't even move an inch because of the pain and I'm seriously about to fall.

"YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF PALETTE!!"

And of course other me had to have many conflicts with everyone he meets and potentially have already hundreds of children.

"D-Dream I—"

"YOU DIDN'T GIVE TWO SHIT WHEN WE CREATED HIM—"

"DREAM STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME—"

"YOU CAN'T FEEL PAIN, YOU ARE SOULE—"

I didn't last long before I  shoved Dream off of his chair, making him fall to the ground. He was still holding my hands tightly so I end up pushing myself down too, landing on top of him. His glare still piercing through my eyes, frown still present but his hands were no longer at mine. I widen my eyes when I realised that he have moved them at my neck,  already clenching them tight enough.

'If Dream uses the same force as he did before, I would lost conscious in a second' I thought, panicking.

So that mean I have to find a way to immobilised him before he end up hurting me badly. But I can't use my magic automatically yet, I still need training and seriously, what's wrong with Dream?! Isn't he supposed to be against violence or something?! HE'S LITERALLY STRANGLING ME!!

I shot him a glare as I was moving his hands away, successfully making him loses his grips from my neck. My body was filled with pure disappointment when he tried once again to attack me. Dream must have felt it because his glare turned to a half-confused and half-enraged face. I answer him by biting his hand harshly, making him scream in agony as blood were coming out of his hands—

Oops.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET FANGS?!?" He screamed, kicking me off of him and teleports to treat his wound. I sit up with a grown, slightly rubbing my hands from the injuries caused by Dream's outburst. You don't need to believe me when I say that but I won't forget that, it was one of the most traumatic moment that I have passed in this new life and I'm starting to really not like it at all.

Silence in the room occurred, small gasp were heard from me and few sobs from Swap. I look at him with a desperate gaze and hug him tight to comfort the crying skeleton. He clutched on me as he his life was depending on me and start sobbing in my shoulder. Patting his back, I slowly poses my head on his shoulder and allowed myself to rest, exhausted from the meaningless fight with Dream.

'Everything have been so shity, why have I been chosen to replace him? When did they thought that I could handle this on my own?' I thought, starting to tearing down some tears. I don't care about this anymore, I just wanna go home!

I grabs Swap T-shirt tighter as I was now the one who was silently sobbing in his arms, being pat on the back.

3rd POV:

To say that he was genuinely confused about your set of mind would be understandable, Swap have been living with old Ink's changes of emotions for so long that he is not used of seeing some 'true' feelings coming from a soulless skeleton. He didn't question it and shrugs it off, preferring to calm you down.

After a while, he lift your arms up and mentally gasped when he have seen the way they were injured, what is he thinking, they could potentially be broken. He needed to bandage you up and Dream too!
Dream have been a jerks but it doesn't mean that he shouldn't be healed too, he is his friend and he can still count on him.

He pick up your exhausted body and made his way toward your room, being careful not to stumble into any objects that old Ink have left on the ground. He proceed to bandage your arms and neck and went back down to help Dream, leaving you with a sweet smile and a little kiss on the forehead.

You wanted to go home