SCP19: bad news

XXXX+

There was one curious person that has been asking me how would PJ called Error in the future and vice versa, here's the answer for you IswearImanormalSimp
Because I also feel like everyone should be aware of their weird bond. :)

PJ:

«Old man» as you can see, PJ loves his father... (hehe) he uses this nickname almost every time he sees him or when he calls him on the phone.

«Baldy» kind of ironic because he's bald too... He only calls him that when he's either pouting or teasing.

«Padre» Hispanic mom + Hispanic dad = Hispanic children :) (I just got a mental image of Ink and Error arguing in Spanish in front of everyone)

«Four Eyes» he calls him like that when Error put on his glasses, he'd probably get thrown in a pit of vipers tho.

Error:

«Brat» it's such a common nickname for a lovely son, so common that its significance is the same as 'kid' for PJ.

«son» You don't know how hard it is for him to call PJ like this.

«Gradient» normally, he'd get slapped every time he mixed up his two sons' names by Ink.

«Demon» Understandable. Have a good day.

«Chico» He heard Ink call him like that once, so he said 'why not?', tho, PJ and Grad find it super weird.

Onto the chapter:

Narrator POV

After Ink was abducted (and not kidnapped) by Killer during a movie night with Error, his friends Swap and Dream, which the guardian only came four hours later, begin patrolling around every abandoned Aus that the Bad Sans used in hopes to find the poor guardian of Aus with the help of Dust.

And by every Bad Sans, it wasn't just Nightmare's minions or whatever, but every Bad Sans in the multiverse.

And tell yourself that if there's around 600 original Aus, there's at least more than a hundred evil Sans waiting for them.

Now it has been twelve universes that they have visited, they are already exhausted.

"This is getting ridiculous..." grumpily mumbled Dream in a bitter tone. Dust turned to him with tiredness and displeasure and bang his skull into a tree.

Who wouldn't...

"Ink is too troublesome, do we have to lock him in a cave or what?!" Dust yelled in agony and pure suffering as he continue banging his head at the tree, to Dream's worries. Swap looks up to Dust and back to his hands and taps on his phone's notes to: «lock Inky (insert cringe emoji) in the basement»

He read it again and frown in dissatisfaction. It wasn't enough, knowing Ink now, anything could happen, even the end of the multiverse or an omniverse's war. He proceeds to complete his note by «with chains, ropes, traps, guns, cameras, just in case»

("just in case")

Oh

🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗
(I love you if you see what it mean 😏)

Swap rolled his eyes and moved from beside Dust to behind Dream. "At least, ..." he begins with a sheepish voice and a small chuckle following.

Dream and Dust turned to Swap in unison, having the same expression of exhaustion. "At least what?!"

"At least you're ratting Nightmare's bases' position for us and we get to have a bit more fun" Dust stiffen at Blu— sorry, Swap's smirk and closed his eyes in denial, like the Dust we all know.

"First of all, you're the one who blackmailed me for some 'guidance', and second of all, how is that fucking fun?!"

At this point, why were they hiding? They are literally yelling, I mean, Dust is the only one yelling, and the nameless bad Sans from one of the unidentified Aus was literally chewing popcorn beside them.

But none of them would notice because of their oh-so-interesting discussion.

"You guys' type of fighting is getting too repetitious and boring, so I thought that having new opponents was a good opportunity to be stronger... And gain more techniques.." Dust ignored his last words and turned to the other oh-so-amazing guardian that was being too silent to his liking.

"What are you doing?" asked Dust still ignoring the two other skeletons.

Dream looks at him with a half expressing frown and raised his head back to the two loud troublemakers with reticence.

"I'm calling my brother..." he mumbled out enough for them to hear his words.

Dust and Swap looked at each other with their usual blank stares and turned to Dream.

D"We didn't even check if he was in his castle"

S"Does your brother blackmail you?"

D"Why do you have your number one enemy's number phone?"

S"Do you guys have normal discussions or does he menace you every time?"

D"Do you guys send pics?"

S"Imagine having a heartbreak and crying to Dream"

D"*snort* oh my God! Does he do that?!"

S"Does he even answer your calls and messages?"

D"Do you answer his calls and messages—"

"Oh my God shut the fuck up!" yelled Dream in frustration on the phone at the two excited skeletons.

"Did I heard that right?" On the line, Nightmare, who just happened to have heard Dream's last words, smirks in front of his manhwa that he has been trying to finish.

"... No."

"You're calling me for him, isn't it?"

"You know where he is?!"

"No." At this moment, the 'four' of them began frowning at the other guardian's word, as if he was lying, which is stupid because Nightmare doesn't lie. They all approached the phone with attention, even the unwanted guest, and waited for either Dream or Nightmare to continue the discussion.

"Than how did you—"

"He's the fucking drama of the multiverse, and maybe of the goddamn omniverse, did you expect me to say Fell or Candy?" They all sit back straight from their original position with a ridiculous expression, except for Dust who was standing with some blood on his head due to the banging on the tree.

"Touché... But do you have any ideas where Killer could have taken Ink?"

"Killer? Dream, he can't hop through Aus alone, there's always someone with him, and it's neither Dust, Horror, and Error."

"But he was alone earlier..."

"And if your searching for one of our bases thanks to Dust, then stop right there, Killer is probably on a random Aus and in the surface"

"...wha- he hangs up..." Dream disappointedly poses his phone on the ground and looks down in sadness. Dust blankly look at them, then at the weird skeleton that has been staring at them for minutes now, and began walking away.

"What are you—"

"Seems like you don't need me anymore, seeya!" Swap glared when he teleported away, tsking under his breath.

If Killer and Ink were in a random Aus and at the Surface, that would mean that they would need a lot of time and energy to find them.

For now, they really need to sleep. Or at least try, even for Dream it will be rough.