His first and real battle

XVI

TW: drink water :) and serious continuation of the fight

3rd POV:

His opponent was quick, no, he was faster than before since their last battle. He may have evolved faster but the effects are terrible for the small guardian, he is weaker and softer and this is what Error has mentally noted during the combat. Ink was showing signs of recklessness and mercifulness which was very uncommon coming from him. He suffers the attacks and tricks him without damaging the destroyer, Error had no injuries.

'No wounds or bruises, perfectly fine and this was Ink's biggest mistake, after PJ's creation, obviously' thought Error with a frown formed on his face.

2nd POV

Checking to his left then to his right, you were nowhere to be found. Error frowned, thinking that you have escaped this copy like a coward because for once, he was on the edge to kills you. In a moment of suspicion, he turned his head to the three observers only to find out that Nightmare has disappeared too.

'Did Nightmare steal my rival away? No way, it's my fight, no his!' thought the chaotic destroyer. Like the Error that we all know, he starts to utter Hispanic profanities that he has memorized after watching hundreds of episodes of Undernovela. Shooting his blue lines at every code surrounding him, knotting Swap and Dream together, indicating his disinterest in fighting them. What he wanted was to fight you, to eliminate all of those glitches, and then, to eradicate you in the worst way possible.

You, on the other hand, used the rest of your sympathetic ink on yourself and your Broomie, and thank God you didn't forget the broom because that would be unusual to see you handling an apparent broom while you were hidden. You didn't actually know what you could do to cease Error from abolishing your first and valuable creation and you were still wounded from Error's attacks. The only thing that you could do for now is to evades every blaster attack because of the blast's heat.

(Small reminder, sympathetic ink's effect lose when the heat increases, which means that our dear little Ink wouldn't be invisible anymore. I have made a short lesson on one of my previous chapters about citric acid that dissolved with heat.
AND NO, NOT THIS KIND OF HEAT, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, YOU DIRTY-MINDED READER! hehe)

You grip yourself at your broom and use it as a support, trying to lift your body and walk back to the battlefield with a tenacious glare. The attacks wounded you bitterly and you started to wonder if your body will heal itself soon with or without your magic.

Like the charming dork you were, you start to do the exact same thing then Error and started grumbling around about the pain but quickly remembering that you had to save a universe and your two ass of friends that were struggling to flee and secure this AU.

You are in no place to walk around with your injuries, so what could you possibly do to distract Error from killing? You thought about using teleportation but that would be a suicide plan and you didn't have that much of energy left, another idea would be to use his weakness to your advantage by giving him some sort of surprise hug from behind to provoke his haphephobia, even though it's irrational, yet, the guy literally touched you with his bare fingers when you were at his mercy, which means that he can support physical contacts or just yours for some reason.

But on the other side, it's a surprise hug...

You glanced over at him, the one who was floating in the air and throwing strings around, shooting bones attacks to monsters, and to Dream who managed to break free from his prison. The positive being was at a disadvantage due to the negative emotions expressed by the inhabitants and invoking his positive arrows was almost impossible without positivity.