SCP18: A masochist, romantic, and kinky yandere

3rd POV

TW: Violence. What kind of trigger warning is that 😂
Anyway, you got some sort of Yandere characteristics from one of our Sanses, try to guess between Error, Killer, Ink, Swap, and Dust.
Anyway, let me be ready for ************ because who doesn't live drama~~~

"You're watching something?" He silently grumbles at the newcomers' voices and turned over the pillow in an attempt of shutting the noise down. Error looks behind disturbed, not having expected Swap and Dust to come over in the base.

It was now three in the morning, the movie that was shown on the television screen was at its end, every child was sleeping, including Stain, and the two skeletons came back to the base after a long night.

Ink opened his eyes sockets reluctantly to greet them as it has been a while since he had seen Dust since the accident, if it weren't for Error hiding him and shushing him with his hands, he would have spoken to them.

He was confused and curious at the taller's reactions but tried to not question them, he just casually try to go back to sleep in the warmth of his jacket.

He didn't know that Dust and Swap were friends, or close in general. That would explain where Swap got his habit of always staying on his phone like any person that would seek their happiness on social media or pranking others with bad scares and jokes.

As for Error, he couldn't be more disturbed and slightly uncomfortable as he tried to hide Ink under the blanket and pillows while hugging him tightly from his two secretive stalkers, everyone knew about them and their little trafficking, their little 'messages', so-called urgent calls, and their secret 'hangouts'.

That is not a secret anymore if everyone knows about it...

"Yes..."

"Here?" This time, Killer joined in and plunged on the other side of the couch, fortunately for Error and the startled Ink, avoiding slamming the smaller's legs.

That was some big couch.

Error looks at Killer with a noticeable scowl of irritation and turned his skull back to the movie, ignoring the two that were taking their coats and scarves off of them behind him.

Out of curiosity, Ink escaped Error's grasp slightly and went peeking out through the couch's pillows, his eyes meeting with Swap and Dust figures but not much seen. He unawarely squeaks when he felt Killer's foot caressing his legs slowly and repetitively, he turned to looks at him but was met with the same annoying smirk and an amused glance that put the smaller on the edge of screaming profanities.

"(What's wrong?~)" He mouths silently to everyone's oblivion. If it weren't for Error's arms around the smaller's body, he would have raised and punched that kinky, romantic, and masochist bitch.

"Yeah, he has free access apparently..." Dust mumbled grumbling at the destroyer. "And he seems to enjoy it greatly with..." he steps closer to the couch and takes off the blanket slightly to reveal the small Ink, laying his head on Error's laps (cutely :) ). "Sleeping beauty but version tiny smurf~"

"Hey!"

"Wait, tiny little Ink is here?! Can I pick him up??" Swap runs to Dust and Error and picked the blanket up with excitement, occasionally glaring at Error for being used by a pillow for Ink. Dust sweatdrops at the eerie face from Killer and Error and decided to calm Swap before world war 78 began.

"Its three in the morning Swap shut up, you're gonna wake up my tiny sleeping smurf—"

"Uh oh..." Ink sat up with difficulties and looks at his feet with alarm. "Where's Killer..?"

"Who cares—" Killer smashed Dust's head with a broken bottle of red wine. "You son of a butch!" He appeared behind the couch, Swap, and Dust, a piece of glass in his hand with the injured skeleton's blood staining the carpet. He turned to Error who had already his blue strings prepared on his fingers, he could see that no matter how much the destroyer is strong and important, he was such an easy victim to beat for him.

*poke* (sorry I had to)

"Dust?! Error?! Oh crap!" Swap looked up to Killer for a millisecond and grabbed Dust away from him, he lift him up on his shoulder and teleport him to his room. Killer turned to face the terrified Ink and placed the glass at his throat.

"I'm so sorry to put it like this but come with me or die" He softly spoke in a sing-song voice. The sharp glass began digging at Ink's bony throat, a drop of black ink or blood forming and slowly sliding down into his black shirt.

"What are you—"

"You are in no position to talk, come with me or die, last warning."

Ink could hear the panic in Swap's voice as well as a few of Dust's grunts upstairs, he could hear Error's glitching sounds and the screams from the horror movie at the television, but what was louder than everything was his soul beats, it was so loud that he felt like he would puke at any second.

Finally, he nodded slightly at Killer who's smile bright up in pleasure and satisfaction, he couldn't understand why was he so pleased, why did he need to come with him, why was he here to begin with, why he injured Dust and poked Error (even if it's more like a tease that he would always do), and if it was one of Nightmare's order.

He watches the broken bottle of wine leave his vision as Killer's hands went grabbing his back and legs to carry him in a bridal way.

He would have sight relieved but now that he's in the arms of his new aggressor, he doesn't feel very safe at all.

And at this point, no one was gonna follow what was happening at the end of the movie because they simply can't.

(the main character of the movie die in the hand of his sister, such a sad but frightening film)

[...]

The clock now indicates seven in the morning as a beautiful day arrives. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, and Dream was about to have a stroke after coming back home.

"What the..."

(ayo be careful lil Ink, italic and bold texts mean danger ;) )

(Just like the guy from SCP 11, lol)