An adventure to the castle

TW- The last chapter of this book, finally or not, here we go.

Oh, and there will be one fight, two fights, encounters, more drawing than planned, not as much romance as I thought, same goes for drama, and a broken arm.

Last chapter = longer chapter, don't read this when you're running low in time.

List of rules that Bliss and whoever is involved with him must follow: (Totally not inspired of the list of things Dr. Bright is not allowed to do, I'm looking at you dat0nesimp )

TW: those rules are made by Ink which means that every information can't be true. Some are, some aren't because it's mainly Ink's point of view of Bliss.

-Bliss shall never participate in a party that has alcohol involved. If seen with, run into the safest area, especially if he's with a drunk Swap Sans. (Unless they drank too much, they'd fall asleep and tightly hug someone to death)

-To recognize a drunk Bliss, analyze his behavior, if he gets very energetic and excited, contact anyone that could restrain him to do anything dangerous. (like merging two universes, which I never knew it was possible)

-We beg to anyone who has a clear obsession and could possibly be in a lovesick condition for Bliss to stop drugging him as he probably never heard of stranger danger. (just please, stop)

-Bliss shall never drive the following vehicle:

     -Car

     -Motorcycle

     -Truck

     -Bike

     -Shopping cart (With Swap or anyone inside)

or anything at all, this guy will never have a driving license for obvious reasons.

-Due to some ineligible behavior, Bliss is no longer allowed to visit any original universes but his creations unless was told to or for an emergency, until said so.

-Due to some extreme behavior, Bliss is no longer allowed to have a single contact with any in-codes that does not know the 'outside' until said so.

      -Bliss is also not allowed to visit or have any contacts with Dust, Killer, or any inhabitants with evil intentions due to his extreme naivety and for being the biggest pushover of the goddamn multiverse.

-Bliss shall not interfere with the script of the universes to get rid of the RESET buttons.

     -We also ask for him to stop 'fishing' the vessels of the players with a fishing rod and then turn them to stone for whatever reasons.

     -And please, can someone explain how the fuck can he do that?!

-Bliss is now allowed to serve homemade food to Horrortale and any of its twin's alternative universes only if he gives me some before.

-Bliss has a limit of 15 encounters per day for obvious reasons.

-Bliss must not take off his gloves.

-Bliss shall stay far away from things that aren't concerning him and shall mind his own business because he is not and will never be a member of the Star's organization, even if almost every member begs for it to happen. (You bunch of simps)

-Bliss has the full charge of Suret, Nix, Abstract, Frae, Stain, Palette, Paperjam, and Gradient. If anything happens because of any of these children's actions, go complain to him, even if they aren't underage anymore.