Trauma

Here's a little art of Ink made by me :)

TW: Triggering scenes and shocking languages and contains. Watch at your risk and perils.

3rd POV:

Dream look at himself in the mirror. He was glaring at a monster.
This is what he thought of himself, the one who abandoned his brother over some villagers, the one who never helped him after knowing he was bullied, the one who have hurt his dearest companion... he had known Ink since he was little and he was his first and real friend, even after the tons of shits that happened between them. He couldn't help but feel guilty for everything, despite Ink being soulless and not being able to feel attached to anybody, he still cares for him and he just wants to lead him to the right path. But what he had done earlier was not what he wanted, it's like something took the control of his body and... hurt his friend.

A dim golden tear rolled down his cheek, dropping down to his boot. The past event with their latest fight that occurred one month ago stressed him out. To the agreement to keep the argument a secret toward anyone, no one knew to the exception of Swap, him, and Ink what happened. He feared that Nightmare would find out about him, He didn't know how would react his brother if he ever found out that he have created a kid with Ink during their last battle.

He has been taking care of him for the past month, without any help from Ink. He has asked for some help and the protector accepted. But he didn't fulfilled his promise and ignored his call and simply decided to neglect his child. He was lucky that Swap was here to help him raise Palette, the little one was way too energetic to be handled alone.

Dream smiled at the thought of the child running around, exploring unknown places, and always staying cheerful no matter what was happening. It was reminding him of himself when he was younger.
A real copy of me, he thought chuckling.

His bad emotions were all replaced by happy good memories, and with a growl coming from Nightmare who was irritated by his brother's positive feelings.

Now it was time to treat this wound of his, his hands were bleeding and a bite mark was shown. Seriously, when did Ink get those fangs?

(Probably because the author likes protagonists with fangs, Dream.)

Thinking about this, Dream noticed a change in Ink, he's being weirder than normal. To say that Ink was already weird before, but now he's... different? Yesterday, before he was abducted— took him back to his room at the base, Dream has entered the Doodle Sphere, being one of the rare people to have the access. Surprise filled his eyes socket when he noticed the 'new' Doodle Sphere, it was awesome and pretty. It almost made him forget his reason to be here. He has received many messages from Swap and a few other AUs that Ink was absenting himself and missing meetings over meetings, the people were mad.

He also had a short discussion with Error about Ink and he seemed relaxed for some reason. Every time Dream talks about Ink to Error, he would always be stiff and tremble from pressure and stress but seeing the destroyer so calm and serene make Dream shift uncomfortably. Error explained to Dream that Ink has stopped creating AUs for a whole week and didn't even show up when he was destroying some or when the bad Sans were slaughtering monsters and ravaging the copies. He didn't understand his intentions but he was thankful to relieve his stress. Dream on the other side didn't believe him but proceeded to just do it anyway because there was no way that Error would lie about something like that.

Dream was almost forgetting that Error asked him a request. He asked him to watch PJ while he couldn't, he can't trust Ink to take care of a child, not yet. He still cared for PJ after all. He guesses that it was another reason to go to the Doodle Sphere, to have a 'friendly' talk with Ink, and to watch over PJ.

No, he shouldn't have expressed his outburst at Ink like that, he should have calmed himself before starting to yell at him. This is what he should have done as the guardian of positive emotions, he should have resolved the problem with patience and dexterity.

"I think that even if I try to be calm I would still end up yelling at you... it never happened before... why are you making me feel like that..?" He asked without expecting any answers. He kneels down on the ground, having a grip on the sink, and looks down shamefully. "Why do you always have to make me feel like a bad guy..?" He sobs, crossing his arms over his knees as a cracked smile raised. As fast as the bad thought left, they quickly came back, invading his mind with Nightmare at the back, a sadistic smile and salty popcorns on his hands.

//////////////

"Come on honey, you have to eat your food~" a feminine voice talked, putting a fork filled with spinach near my mouth. I refused, turning my head to the other side. She reluctantly put the food away and start to look at me blankly.

"Stop being such a c*nt and eat up before you actually end up starving to death." A cold shiver run down my skin as I slowly looked at her with despair and fear. She was holding a whip, she was about to punish me again. She was no longer in her happy and seductive mood, she was in a rage.

?¿? POV:

"You've been keeping this attitude for two weeks, just because I have killed that bitch—"

"THAT WAS MY SISTE—" she whip my face at great speed and grabbed my bloody chin to face her.

"Oh? Did I hear something?" She asked, digging her nail to my skin slowly.

"You little bit—" she whip me once again, hitting my eyes spot as blood was thrown everywhere at the ground of the basement. She maniacally started laughing, kicking the left of food to the pieces of packages. She was a crazy monster, the awfullest freak you ever met before. She had a perverted set of mind, a live sick wannabe, and most importantly, the one who killed your friends and family.

\\\\\\\\\\\|

I wide my eyes open and sit up, a panting mess. It appears that I was crying and probably yelling while sleeping, I've ripped some of my bedsheets. I slowly calmed myself and get off of the bed that I have woken up the first time. It was still nighttime but l needed some water, some freshwater. I quickly left the room and went to the kitchen. I start to check for cold water in the fridge and end up drinking a whole bottle, already feeling better.

The whole point of having a nightmare that traumatizes you is to feel sick and to have few other symptoms. But I feel like real shit. I started to feel nauseous and sat on the ground, my whole body was trembling and my breath was hurting. I always had a hard time with nightmares, it's mainly why I never sleep. When I first discovered that I had some memory problems, I stopped sleeping in doubt, thinking that I would end up remembering some unwanted memories.

This dream that I just had was not just a nightmare, it was maybe an event from my past life, I'm uncertain of it, it couldn't be a dream if it was that real. I don't remember having a sister or having past friends always near me... A woman who killed my friends and family, ... That was too unfamiliar and familiar at the same time.

What happened..?

1300 words.