SCP15: Finishing the New Doodle Sphere

XXXV

3rd POV

As Ink planned earlier, he went back to the Doodle Sphere after being sent back by Dream for finishing sooner than everyone. He suspects him to have changed his pile of work before the meeting started, maybe Ink was just given the responsibility to take care of the easiest files.

Either way, it was good for him because he could finally take a look into his business and in top priority was no other than Ink. No himself but the other one.

'Midget' = new Ink
'Squid' = old Ink

Midget has informed Error about Squid and his discussion when he was in his coma condition. He has warned him about everything the Squid said and planned to do.

"Don't get yourself into tons of shits" said Error when Midget announced to him what he would do to get rid of him secretly. He might have seemed like he doesn't care but it was just a stoic cover to hide his real emotions, which are probably worries and troubles.

He looks around the unfinished Doodle Sphere and sighed tiredly at the unwanted feeling. Presently, he didn't know what to felt about today's day.

He woke up after what felt like an eternity, eat his free lunch from Fellience and Gaster, gets to have one hour to discuss his problems with Error and vice versa, obtain two overprotective and super possessive friends that literally carried him home in either, a bridal style by Dream, or a piggy ride by Error. (He refused and just walk, like a bean tho)

And that's when things started to get down again. When he came back home with Dream and Error, Swap and Stain welcomed him with a short "congrats" about the pregnancy story, which he almost fainted.

Stain was sent away with his two brothers while Ink was just being a little bit over-aggressive but miserable at his new problem. Nightmare was forced to come even if he was gravely injured by Dream and end up being even more beat up by him thirty minutes ago, after giving Ink hallucinations and some sort of fuzzy flashbacks about the night. (which he didn't understand two shits)

Then he had that meeting where he officially meet the members of the Star's organization, which by the way, didn't know exists. He founds out that he was the master of a dream demon named Will, the opposite version of Bill, and already had a bad reputation there.

One hell of a day.

Should he finish the Doodle Sphere now while he's at it? He might pass the whole night in this place so might as well get comfortable with his environment.

Knowing Ink, the Doodle Sphere risk transforming quite frequently, occasionally he will just change the background's color into something strange or different, like green or pale purple which doesn't suit a Galactic sky, or maybe he would change the scripts forms into floating islands so they could look cooler.

Despite all the fun it has, to change everything, he needs to be conscious that the Doodle Sphere is just like a phone, it has its limits in storage, and if it has too many codes and data everywhere, he will have to take responsibility to every issue of it.

Here are some varieties, if the Doodle Sphere is overflowed by codes and data, every Anti-Voids and timeline around it will start to fuse around it and collide themself together. In the same way, AUs could gather themselves to either fuse, which is impossible or destroys each other.

Again, if the Doodle Sphere is overflowed by codes and data, the void would likely be impossible to be reached, it will begin to glitch badly, and entering there would be absurd as anyone would automatically be ejected into parallel fissures which are known to be one way to go out of the multiverse.

In another point of view, imagine your phone running out of storage and start to not function anymore, the battery takes a lot of time to charge and everything is slow. Without forgetting to mention that the phone's heat increase.

This would also happen, after quite some time, the Doodle Sphere would start to badly function, and perhaps, automatically destroy the alternative universes to gain a bit of storage. It would also decrease anyone's speed and strength and get a suffocating atmosphere by even stepping inside.

The Galactic sky and the land that Ink had created in the past, are taking way too much place in this void, and he didn't know that before. So today, he will finish this goddamn new Doodle Sphere as fast as possible and began to work on his task.

And maybe, Error will help him if he takes too much time. Hopefully not Dream, because he knows absolutely nothing about the Squid and Midget situation.

A white void.

This is what was left from the Doodle Sphere if you put aside the scripts.

What Ink planned was a background dark and nocturnal, as pretty and spectacular as the previous background, maybe something with a limitation.

He clenches Error's jacket tightly and summons the electronic screen panel that he had used earlier before the meeting. That thing is a gather of broken codes that he could find all around the multiverse and fused them to create a screen panel.

It wasn't perfect but it's his tool of work for now.

In one hit only, he was in the settings of the background's Doodle Sphere, a page where it was shown to insert code digits, colors numbers, and others.

The blank void slowly degrades into a pitch-black background with few glitches staying around.

Ink looks up and analyzed the cube of pixels and glitches that were resting on the view and smiles softly. It seems that everything will be way faster than the first time he changed the Doodle Sphere.

What was next planned was a limited decoration in the pitch, big enough to contain every AUs and its copies and timelines, with its outside in black-void type of barrier so nothing could pass through.

An idea pops out inside of his skull and expands itself the second that passes. Ink sat down on his butt and crisscrossed his legs for a better position. And as soon as he was ready to spam-code/text the screen, he began to work.

Fresh thinks that it's a shame to change the Doodle Sphere when it was already perfect from almost everyone's point of view. He can't help but let out a loud sigh as he watches the scene happening in from of his eyes, tilting his head on the other side slightly.

Chaser looks at the changes with awe in his eyes light, having never seen the Doodle Sphere once, it sure was a sight for sore eyes.

"What the hicketty heck are you all up in da rad shifting background?"

"Oh, ... I just followed you..."