Special session

XVII

Somewhere, where kids -18 are forbidden to go:

2rd POV:

You open the door shyly, letting your skull rest on the surface, peeking inside of the very active bar. You have sworn to never enter inside of this universe, not wanting to corrupt your mind and to make the little tiny innocence left in you disappear.

Don't take it wrong, you are not innocent but you believe that you still have some left, somewhere and somehow, like anybody else.

When you woke up from the bench at Echotale, Outer was already sent back with Dream inside of his universe, and you were left with Gaster Sans and Swap.

Wonderful, Incredible, amazing, fabulous, fantastic, tremendous, marvelous, extraordinary, stunning, unbelievable and more words that you could think of.

It was the first time that you've officially met G!Sans and God know how weird he is. Swap and G!Sans are friends but not that kind of friends with ordinary hobbies and all, more like accomplices or also called best friends.
You remember how they looked at you with their mischievous expression, you knew what Swap asked you was some sort of silly trick but why in the world did you accept it?!

You gather your courage and step inside of the bar, triggering the loud doorbell. You don't know why but the courage that you manage to assemble immediately disappeared when every fricking monster started to stare at you in pure curiosity and interest.

They all seemed 'busy' before you came inside, but now you really feel uncomfortable with all of the stares and muttering around.

You decided to ignore them all and to walk directly to the bar, where Grillby and Sans should be 'discussing'.

You spot a long stool available and immediately grab it before anyone could and sit in it. Now, you just have to wait for Lust and certainly not make eye contact with any- fricking -one.

Damn you Swap, what kind of service is that..?

Back at Echotale:

3rd POV:

G!Sans and Swap looked at the emptiness with wide eyes and a forced tight lined smiles on their face. They knew that they have made a big mistake to send Ink into Underlust, they knew that Dream would kill them when he will come back from Outertale and found out about their little trick. What they didn't know is for Ink to accept as if he never realized what was Underlust, and for him to ask Lust Swap's favor in person.

"I'm sure he won't be that furious..." said G!Sans, holding his breath. Swap looks at him with no light in his eyes socket while trembling like a leaf.

"I can see that you have never seen him in his bad days... Did you?" he asked throwing a rock in the water, glaring at his own hands.

"No."

A wave of positivity appeared, signaling Dream's presence at the two skeletons that were sitting on the bench. Dream, worried, approached the two at a fast pace and only gain more negative feelings toward them.

Fear and discomfort.

"..."

The two of them stayed silent as Dream looked around for Ink but immediately realized what was happening.

"Where is Ink."

Now was not the time to laugh around, though the taller one. Swap gathers his courage and starts speaking.

Back where children shouldn't be:

2nd POV

You swallow your third glass up and pose it back on the counter with a loud thud. The alcohol was oddly nice and delicious, it was addictive. You didn't dare to refuse Grillby's drink because you had a small push-over side but you were still reluctant about drinking hard alcohol who could potentially have some aphrodisiac insides. After he reassures you (with two or three pick-up lines) that the alcohol was not drugged and rather soft, you were tempted to savor it.

And of course, you end up drinking your third glass of Rhum, drunk as heck and laughing at every pick-up line that your surroundings were giving you without understanding the meaning of some of them.

But thanks God you weren't drunk enough to accept their 'proposition'.

Your entry at the bar has made a fuss around Snowdin, people started to come around you, leave to flirt around, and it attracts Lust and his brother's attention.

Finally awoken from his nap, Lust looks with wonder at his mass of monsters gathering around the bar where Grillby's flames were still visible until he notices the small skeleton laughing at their offer while declining.

A smirk showed on his face as he fastly walks at you, not minding that he has shoved people around him. You turned your head at the newcomers and smile brightly at Lust who was finally here.

3rd POV

Two skeletons monsters infiltrate inside of the bar discreetly, without gaining the attention of anyone. One was slightly marked by a hand of his comrades on his cheek, aka Swap and the other was frowning and mumbling some words, aka Dream.

G!Sans stayed at Echotale, not like he was allowed to leave anyway, and stayed grounded until Dream says so.

The two of them approached the mass of people that was including Lust, glaring at Swap, Dream pout even more.

"Did you came here for our special session~?" asked Lust with a very sensual voice. Dream looks at Ink and Swap in skepticism, not believing what he has just heard from Lust.

Dream was disappointed that Ink had that kind of relationship with Lust, he still loved that idiot of Ink deep inside of him, and hearing that made his soul ache in pain and make him want to scream.

"What... Special session?" asked Ink with a wary look at the Lustful skeleton, finally facing him. Lust looks at him with some sort of frown and places his hand on Ink's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

"My, my, I should have known that you would forget...cutie" his tone was reasonably depressing, making Ink guilty for whatever relationship the past him had with him. There was a silence before Lust approach his face at Ink's blushing one so suddenly, making the smaller back up by reflex and grip on the bar by safeguards. Still having his hands on his cheek, he proceeds to kiss you but was automatically stopped by Dream's hand, clenching into his shoulder.

"..."

They both look at each other with mixed feelings of bitterness and irritation, with Swap slowly taking Ink's arm, who was drinking another glass in the way.

"Come on that's enough of alcohol for tonight Ink, we need to get back," told Swap with an unreadable expression. Ink stares at him, two unusual pale yellow eyes light with star shapes on his eyes sockets, sipping on his fourth glass.

"Wait... I had to give Lust a message... What was it..?" Ink's head started to aches badly, he tried to remember but end up having a severe headache. He rests his hand on the bar, crossing his arms around his skull.

"It doesn't matter anymore, come here, said Dream, frowning at Lust who was savoring some ketchup, Swap can give Lust his message on his own." he finished, pulling Ink on his arms and dragging the pleading skeleton at the exit of the bar. The smaller beg to stay more but was shushed by the 'clearly only responsible one' like Dream said which is partially true.

Lust looks at Swap with mere interest, having learned about the 'message' that was supposed to be given to him. But having nothing to say, Swap just takes Ink's abandoned glass of Rhum and swallows it.

Ink was struggling in Dream's grip, trying to bit his hands off but was pulled and carried over the shoulders, like a potato bag. Yet, he tried to kick him again and was left carried under Dream's arm, like a small puppy, incapable of moving anymore, he then gives up.

Dream sighed tiredly, opening the exit door and sincerely hoping that there won't be any commotion around the multiverse because of Ink's state of mind. How bad would it be if he were to encounter Nightmare and his Fanclub while Ink was drunk? He doesn't know but it would probably end up like last time...

As for the two other skeletons left, Swap continues twisting the straw of his drink, glancing at some of the vines bottles, Lust was looking at the two leaving skeletons, precisely eyeing at the lifted drunk one.

Seems like past Ink had more than conflicts around the multiverse, hehe