SCP 3: Obsession, Hatred, and Love

XXIII

TW: Nightmare being Nightmare, mention of torture such as strangling, cutting, and even rape because it's one horrible way to torture someone, stalking, a lot of profanities, seriously we're talking about Nightmare obsessing, hating, and stalking Ink at the same time in this chapter, do I really need to tell you how many trigger warning there could be? Oh and let's add some drugs to the list...BECAUSE IT'S NIGHTMARE.

Oh, one last TW, 😚 scene with 📈📈📈📉📉📉 heating sensation.

And I challenge you, try seeing Ink and Nightmare together after reading this chapter, I would love to see you try :)

Day 1:
What the flipping flop is happening
Stats
Thinking of the scenario
Strategy and genius ideas
Nightmare getting Rickrolled by Ink

Day 8:
The new Doodle Sphere

Day 10:
Dream and Swap

Day 11:
Tangled in a very questionable situation
First violent fight with Dream

Day 12:
Trauma
Breakfast
Fresh
A third kid and guess who it is...
Lunchtime with the kids
Damn you Swap

Day 14:
A 1v1 with Error and Ink? Sure...
His first and real battle
Special session

Day 15:
Revelation
Small moments
Okay, that is a bit too many problems okay...
SCP1
SCP2
SCP3

So I've been searching for how longs MC has been transported into Ink's body through my chapters and it has been 2 weeks and one day and not just one week.

This chapter is the entire point of view of Nightmare during those two weeks and one day.

«Nightmare's / 3rd POV»

Day 1- Location: Swapfell copy 08:

Both standing asides, Error, and Nightmare stare at the floating skeleton who was hugging the destroyer's child, with varied feelings of confusion, uneasiness, nostalgia, and disturbance.

"I knew that he has his vials to feels fake emotions but I never thought that he could care." Nightmare's distinctive blue eye narrowed at the small guardian. From where he was, he could feel unusual energies coming from him, a mix of overflowing magic and genuine emotions.

Error's face showed a surprised expression, looking at the negative guardian with incredulous and confused eyes but Nightmare didn't take any attention as he steps closer toward the two.

"It can't actually be him!?"

The guardian seemed to plan to get home with the child to whatever businesses they had together, purposely ignoring the intimidating presence of Nightmare, at least, this is what he assumed. In no century did he had ever felt so forgotten by anyone, especially by him, and if it was going to be like that, he'll prepare a special room in his dungeon, gathering every special torture tool for soulless bitches like him. He'll teach him a lesson...