What Will Happen Now

It has been a couple months since Natasha and Bucky finally met and Natasha is still not pregnant. After they first met the instructors of the project -which is now labeled "project spider 08"- forced them to have sex so that Natasha could get pregnant. It was all consensual though since Natasha knew that after this she would at least have a baby to call her own. Yet Natasha was just not getting pregnant. It had been at least 9 months and nothing. Everyone who was working on the project were now getting rather very angry. Natasha and Bucky however sort of enjoy being able so spend more time together.

At first Bucky was closed off to Natasha. But, over time he started to open up to her. He didn't really understand at first. He had only known her for such a short amount of time but he already trusted her which is a odd thing of him to do. She knew about everything that happens to him. Well she knows as much as Bucky remembers. Starting from World War II and getting kidnapped by Hydra to having his memories wiped without his consent.

Since the project was taking even more time, the room that Natasha and Bucky had to share was filled with more furniture because they didn't know how long they would be there. In the room along with the bed and table was a portable stove, mini fridge, a stack of plates and utensils, a couple rolls of toilet paper for the bathroom that was already built in when they got there.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Natasha and Bucky were in the room eating dinner when one of the instructors called Natasha over to come with them. Every other day they made Natasha take a pregnancy test. So for all of them have shown up negative.

Natasha obeyed and followed the instructor in a different room so she could take another test.

When Natasha took the test she told the instructor on the other side that she was done so that they could retrieve the test while Natasha had to wait in the room waiting to be told the results of the test.

Natasha waited for what felt like hours
and finally someone entered into the room. That someone was Madame B.

"Hello Natalia nice to see you again" she introduced herself again and Natasha did not respond. Something serious must of happened if Madame B one the one to tell her the news instead of the usually girl instructor.

"I am happy to tell you that the test has come back positive. You are going to be a mother" Madame B announced.

Natasha didn't know what to feel. On one hand she was excited she would be a mother. At this moment there was a person inside of her stomach. But on the other hand what did that mean for the baby. What would happen after they are born. It's not like they are going to allow Natasha to raise her own kid.

"I-I umm that's amazing" Natasha said in a worried tone.

"Ahh I know this can be a stressful time right now but this is good news. We can finally move on with our project."  Madame B tried to reinsure Natasha.

Natasha was speechless but no matter how upset she might be she had to pretend to be excited so Madame B wouldn't be upset with her.

"Well so now that you are pregnant we have to go on to phase two of the project." Madame B told Natasha while putting her hand on Natasha's back while walking with her.

"OK well what is phase two?" Natasha asked

"Oh you don't need to worry about that right now just go back to your room and relax, you have a baby on the way. Now we are going to keep you in the same room you were in before just as a safety pro caution." Madame B said as the made it to the room.

Natasha said goodbye to Madame B and entered the room to see Bucky sitting in one of the chairs. When he looked up he saw Natasha crying. Natasha never cries, everyone knew that so Bucky automatically new something was wrong.

He got up to go hug Natasha and hold her as she crumbles in his hand crying.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"Ummm I'm pregnant" Natasha said threw her tears.

Bucky was in shock. However he knew that he needed to focus on her. She was who was important right now well know beside his baby that is on the way.

"Hey it's all gonna be ok"

"No it's not. We have no idea what gonna happen to our baby and now that I am pregnant they have no need for you, they will send you off and erase your memories." Natasha said all in one breath.

"Look at me, hey look at me" Bucky said as he puts his hand under her chin to look at him.

"No matter what happens, weather or not they erase my memories I will never forget you or our baby. I will try everything I can to make sure our baby is safe and-" Bucky hesitates to finish his sentence.

"I love you" Bucky finally says. Natasha looks at Bucky with a smile

"I love you too"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N)

Hey guys so I know that this chapter was pretty cringe worth but....... 😬 There was no way to avoid it so sorry if you cringed I kinda did too. But I'm probably going to make one chapter about/during the pregnancy because I don't want to spend so much time on it so I can continue with the rest of the story. Im going to try to update soon. Also do you guys want me to make longer chapters because I will if y'all want

Anyway peace ✌🏽