Don't Stir up Unnecessary Drama

Everything was pretty awkward when Tony and Peter left the room.

A couple of minutes before Peter arrived, Clint mentioned to Tony that he didn't trust Peter.

"Something is off about him." Clint explained to Tony.

"And you are basing this off of what Barton? His last name? That means nothing. He is a nice kid why can't you just give him a chance?" Tony responded obviously mad.

"Ok maybe I don't have a lot on him but can't you just be cautious around him?"

"No Barton you are way out of line with this." Tony was almost yelling.

After that Peter showed up and then they both left and went to Tony's lab.

Tony wasn't the only one to think Clint was out of line. Bucky agreed.

The kid seemed nice and for whatever reason Bucky trusted him. Bucky couldn't fathom why, but it was just a feeling he had.

"That went splendidly." Steve announced after they both left.

"Mr. Barton maybe it would just be best to let it be. Mr. Stark does trust him so that's already a good sign." Vision suggested.

"Guys I'm not crazy alright!" Clint yelled waving his arms around.

Everyone gave him a knowing look basically saying with their eyes "you do look like you are now."

"Fine don't believe me." Clint put down his arms.

"Clint it's not that we don't it's just," Natasha sighed. "we have no reason not to trust him."

"What if we do."

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked and again everyone look at Bucky shocked because he talked again.

"Well last night after we met him I might have done a little more research but I didn't tell Tony for obvious reasons." Clint explained.

"What did you find?" Sam asked.

"Okay get this, there was no record of Mary Parker ever be pregnant. Hell I can't even remember anything that would tell me she was pregnant. The last of the time she worked for SHEILD she never looked pregnant. Then I thought we'll maybe she wasn't that far along and that's why her and Richard retired, to be there for their baby. Well I looked at Peter's birth certificate and it says he was born 6 years before they retired. So that's couldn't be the case. If they were raising a six year old people would have noticed."

Bucky still wasn't fully convinced but it look like everyone else kinda was.

"Guys this is still all just speculation." Steve said. "We still don't know if Peter is someone we can't trust."

"There's more. Around the time Richard and Mary died when Peter was seven. So at this point they were retired for about a year. But, they were planing to go on a secret SHILED mission. That's when they died on the plane. People said it was just a normal sad case of the plane not working. But SHIELD never bought it. Mary and Richard weren't very big targets because they rarely went on the field. So what would cause them to be a big enough target to be killed? I have a great answer, Peter. He either was the reason they died because he did it or someone else did it to get him. And get this, the last mission they went on before retiring was a mission on destroying a Hydra base." Clint went into another rant.

Bucky might have been a little more convinced. He didn't want have to deal with Hydra. Not again after everything he's been through.

"Guys you got do admit that is weird." Sam spoke up.

"It kind off is." Steve replied looking at his feet.

"You have to tell Tony this. Sure he did  a background check on Peter but he didn't know what you knew Clint." Natasha urged.