Questioning

"Sargent Barnes." Bucky rolled in his sleep.

"You are going to help this world so much. Your creation will help this world." Bucky heads a faint voice.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" Bucky whispered still asleep.

"He's beautiful. You and Natalia did a great job."

"What do you mean? Who are you talking about."

"I'm talking about Pe-." The voice was cut off as Bucky felt someone put their hand on his shoulder.

"Hey man. You feel asleep. Dinner's here." Bucky heard Sam speak.

"Oh ok." Bucky got up stretching his back, still very much confused. "What time is it?"

"It's about eight. Wanda and Natasha spent an hour fighting over what to get. Then it took a while for all the food to get here on time. Especially since Peter has been staying over for dinner more often." Sam explained.

This caught Bucky's attention. "Is Peter staying for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah." Sam confirmed, pulling his chair out from under the table. "He one again tired to convince Tony to let him go, but of course it didn't work."

"Hmm." Hummed.

"How do you feel about the kid?" Sam asked while pouring rice on to his plate. Apparently Wanda won the argument against Natasha and they ordered Mexican food.

"He's seems nice. A good kid." Bucky look across the table to see Peter attentively listening to Tony about what ever since stuff he could think up of on the spot.

"Sure." Sam spooned some rice into his mouth.

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know man. I don't trust him." Sam's mouth was so full of food that as he spoke some of it spilled out. This was a habit that Sam had that Bucky hated. But for once he couldn't focus on that.

"Oh god Clint got to you." Bucky sighed.

"You got to admit he has so good points." Sam whispered.

"A, why are you whispering, Peter has super hearing so he's going to hear you anyways. B, him not remembering his parents isn't that weird."

"Of course you are going to say that. You used to not remember your family." Bucky gave him a dirty look.

"Kidding." Sam threw his hands in the air. "Still, some things about Peter don't add up. Who knows, he could be dangerous."

"Whatever." Bucky ignored Sam and went back to putting cilantro on his taco.

"Gross man that stuff taste like soap." Sam gagged at the herb.

Before Bucky had time to defend cilantro, he heard Wanda start to yell.

"No way in hell you actually believe that."

Bucky turned to see Wanda fighting with Peter.

"Scientifically speaking, there was no way for Jack and rose to fit on the door together." Peter explained himself.

"How could you say that. You literally work with some of the worlds smarted scientists!" Wanda looked so shocked.

"Exactly so I'm obviously right."

Bucky saw Vision and Tony give a look at each other both annoyed that they brought up Titanic.

"People have literally measured the door and recreated it and proved that it would fit them both!" Wanda and Peter have now completely forgot about their food and so has everyone else. The argument was just too interesting not to listen to.

"Yes they would have both fit-." Wanda was about to cut off Peter.

"But! The way the door was, if he were to get on it, he would have flipped them both over. I'm not saying it was morally correct. Of course they could of had a better plan, like switching who gets on the door every so often. But, in the end, if they were both to get on it they would have both died." Peter leaned back into his chair, proud.

Wanda just sat there. Silent.

After a while of silence, Wanda finally spoke up. "I still hate Rose."

"Bro how!" Peter and her both went back to arguing.

"Yeah Sam. You're so right. Peter is so dangerous." Bucky started to cut his burrito. He already scarfed down his taco.

"I hate you. And if anyone is dangerous, it's you for cutting your burrito instead of eating it with your hands like a normal person."

After a while Wanda and Peter stopped arguing and the night went on. By the time it was almost ten, everyone was finally done eating.

"So..." Tony spoke up. "Who's cleaning up?"

Immediately everyone started shouting "Not it" or "Hell no".

Then something caught Bucky's eye. He saw Clint give Natasha a look. Then Natasha said she was going to clean up. The second she said that, everyone rushed away making sure to leave before she changed her mind.

While everyone was leaving Natasha already starting to gather all of the dishes. Bucky felt bad so he decided to grab his plate and brought it to the sink himself. As he did so he noticed that the first and only plate Natasha grabbed was Peter's. As he walked into the kitchen, he could see Natasha put the cup that Peter drank his Dr. Pepper out of into a bag.

"Umm." Bucky said confused. What was more confusing though, was that fact the she jumped. He some how caught her off guard.

"Bucky umm. It's uh, it's not what it looks like." Natasha said covering the bag on the counter with her body.

"It looks like your saving the cup Peter drank out of for some unknown reason."

Natasha didn't even try to defend herself. She just stood there.

"What's going on?"

Natasha sighed in defeat. Bucky has never seen her give up so quickly.

"Clint wants a DNA sample from Peter."

"What?" Bucky knew he didn't trust him but damn. "And you agreed?"

"Yes only so I can prove that Peter has nothing to hide."

Bucky just looked at her.

"I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." With out listening to hear if she said anything back, Bucky left.

He was too tired to ask anymore questions. Plus it's not like Peter actually has anything to hide so he should be fine.

Right?

<><><><><><>
(A/N) hey y'all it's been like ten years since I've updated so sorry. But softball has started up again and now I actually don't have time. But I'll make time for y'all cause y'all deserve it. Anyways thanks for reading and as always.....

Peace ✌🏽