Yay Team Bonding!

Peter walked into the lab with Tony's coffee in hand. Peter decided to put the coffee on the table instead of directly handing it to Tony. He learned he didn't really like that.

"Hey kid. You got the coffee maker to work?" Tony asked.

"Umm not really Mr B- I mean Bucky helped me." Peter explained.

"Bucky?"

"Yeah, why?"

"He just doesn't seem like the 'helpful' type." Tony grabbed his coffee of the table and took a sip. "Either way I'm just glad to get my coffee."

Peter didn't really understand what Tony meant but 'helpful type' but he decided to not question it. He knew that after the accords him, Bucky and Tony weren't on the best terms. So if Tony still wanted to be a little mad, Peter had no room to judge.

Peter continued to work in whatever he was doing when he heard FRIDAY start to speak.

"I was supposed to remind you that today is team bonding day." She announced.

"Ughh damn it." Tony groaned.

"What does that mean?" Peter asked.

"It's this dumb thing Steve wants us to all do. After the civil war thing, he said it would be best to do team bonding to help us all out. It's stupid really." Tony continued working on his new phone brand.

"That doesn't seem stupid." Peter smiled.

"Oh yeah? Then how about you join us." Tony suggested. Right as he said that, Peter's smile dropped.

"Wait no I just mean it doesn't seem stupid for you guys, for me it does. Plus I don't want to intrude on all of your fun." Peter rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"No you don't, now you have to join." Tony smiled and looked down at his watch. "Plus it's supposed to start in ten minutes so no point in leaving now." Tony grabbed Peter's shoulders.

"I guess."

"That's the spirit!"

With that Tony and Peter walked off to go to the living room.

<><><><><><><><>

"Come on Steve, do we really have too." Natasha heard Sam groan.

"Yes remember we all agreed to it. We all can't back down now." Steve explained.

"I agree with Sam, this is stupid." Clint decided to put in his two sense.

"Of course you agree with him." Natasha spoke up.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Clint asked.

Natasha pointed at him. "You know."

"I don't but alright." Clint shrugged.

Everyone was in the living room except Tony and Vision (apparently Vision had a update to do to himself but Natasha just thinks it was his excuse to miss the team bonding). Tony was usually the last to show up which wasn't surprising. What was surprising is who was behind him.

"Damn I was hoping you started with out me." Tony stepped down the stairs.

"In your dreams." Sam said in a annoyed tone.

"Why is he here?" Clint asked pointing out Peter who was behind him.

Natasha hit him in the ribs right after he said that. Natasha could tell Peter was nervous and she knew Clint was just stressing him out more.

"Sorry about him. We would be happy for you to join us." Natasha said with a smile on her face. For some reason she wanted Peter to feel comfortable around them. Around her.