Why are You so Familiar?

It was Saturday night and Natasha just left a meeting room in a rush freaking out.

In the room she just left they discussed what they were going to do about Bucky. After the whole Civil War thing they all decided it would be best to have a conversation rather then fighting.

So that's what they did, they all sat down. After Bucky, Steve, and Tony all returned they explained how Bucky wasn't the one to kill the T'Chaka and that it was all just a mistake. They also explained how Bucky killed Tony's parents. At first Tony was furious but after punching the hell out of Steve he felt better. After they all talked every one left discussing amongst themselves in groups about what to do next.

Now the question is why is Natasha freaking out right now. Well it had nothing to do what was said in the meeting but rather who was is in it.

Bucky Barnes.

Natasha always believed the the ghost story of The Winter Soldier but she never knew who it was. So when she found out she was just satisfied that she was right. That all changed though when she saw a picture of his whole face.

She immediately recognized who it was.

It was her Bucky Barnes.

A wave of memories washed over her. Memories of them first meeting to memories of Natasha giving birth.

So not only is she freaking out about her seeing her long lost lover, but also because she realized she had a son.

The Natasha Romanoff has a son.

After Natasha left the room she was so panicked that she didn't notice the guy walking behind her, following her.

Natasha turned the corner and leaned on the wall trying to catch her breath.

So when Bucky turned around the same corner you could say Natasha was a little startled.

"Hey are you okay?" Bucky asked.

That one sentence made Natasha's heart hurt.

Just a everyday question that gets asked all the time hurt her. Probably because it reminded her when Bucky would always ask her stuff when she was pregnant with their baby.

"Umm yeah I'm fine." Natasha said trying to compose her self.

"Well alright then we'll I just wanted to say thank you for backing me up from the beginning."

Of course Natasha was going to back up Bucky. Even before she knew who he really was she believed him. But, when she confirmed who it was it even made her original decision of trusting him more true.

"Yeah." Natasha said the most dry response.

"Well ummm are you sure your alright?" He asked her again.

"Yeah I'm fine I-I just need to get some air." Natasha said pointing her fingers to the door to sighn that she was going to go.

Before Bucky could say anything again Natasha had already left.

It pained her to see him look at her like he had no idea who she is.

She assumed that since he had his memory erased more times then she did that he wasn't going to remember her.

Natasha left the room and just started walking.

To where?

That's a good question.

Natasha didn't know. All she knew was that she needed some time to think.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>