Time Flies by

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
7 Years later

Seven years have gone by and both of Natasha and Bucky moved on with their lives. Well mostly Natasha because it's not like Bucky can do much.

Natasha had joined SHEILD not to long ago and started to befriend a guy named Clint Barton.

Bucky's wish actually came true he got put on ice because at the time he was not needed. It sucked for him knowing they only used him every so often when needed as if he was a toy but, if that meant he got a break he was alright.

However neither one them knew what was happening in their six year olds life.

Peter was raised by Hydra after they took him from his parents. He was raised "normally" until the age of 3. At first they made him do hours of school and Peter (being a child) was very against it at first but, he learned his lesson when he refused once and got in trouble. He never wanted to go through that again so from there on he started to listen.

At the age if 5 he was being trained physically. They made him do courses and if he didn't he would get punished a way no kid should be. By that age of 6 he already knew how to take a guy out with a knife(him being small really helped him out) and how to hack into someone's home computer.

Peter at least knew about his powers. He didn't know a lot but, he did know it had to do with spiders. He knew he had extreme strength and that he could he heal fast but that's about as much as he knew. He didn't even not the tip of the iceberg know as his abilities.

It was safe to say that Peter was miserable and it's not like he could go home to his family for comfort. All he had was Hydra. They put into his mind that they were the hero and he was helping a great cause. He didn't really know what to believe. Sure they told him that they were good but if that was true then why did they have to kill so many people.

Everything changed for Peter one day while training. The alarms above his head turned on and he covered his hears not use to this lound alarm.

He was taught that if the alarms were to ever go off he would have to go back to his cell and stay there. When Peter remembered that rule he quickly rushed to his cell.

Peter was terrified, he had no way to tell what was happening. It's not like a guard is going to stop and start a conversation with a six year old kid.

Peter stayed in his cell quite, and afraid until he heard something.

"We are going to check down here." He hears a women yell. He couldn't tell if he recognized her voice but he still stayed quite just to be sure.

"I don't trust this, they still haven't told us what this is about or what we are even doing here." Peter heard the girl speak again.

"I know it's really weird. What even is this place?" Peter heard this time a man.

"I don't know if we can trust SHEILD anymore everyone has been acting weird."

"What do you mean?" The man asked.

"Think about it, we have never heard of this place and all of a sudden someone found it. You can't lie it's weird." The girl explained.

"True not just that everyone has been acting weird." Peter could hear them getting closer as they walked through the hall.

At last they finally made it to his cell. The hall was filled with cells but his was the only one being used.

"Oh my umm hey kid." The guy said crouching down.