Nice to Meet You

Peter?

That name was so familiar to Bucky, but why?

Bucky continued to stand there as Tony left the room.

That name had to mean something to Bucky.

It took a minute for Bucky to realize where he knew it from.

It was the name that lady called the baby he saw in his dream.

Bucky mentally patted himself on the back for remembering that since remembering stuff isn't really his strong point.

Bucky didn't think much of it since that name is so popular.

There is no way that the Peter that Stark was talking about was the same one from his dream.

It wouldn't have made sense, so Bucky just brushed it off. He didn't have time to worry about that. He had his own things to worry about.

A couple hours past from when the meeting happened and it was already there-fifteen.

Everyone was in the living room watching a old movie from the 40's. It was Steve's favorite and he wanted everyone to see it. Personally, Bucky hated it. It was some sappy story about this guy who got in an accident and forgot his memory. In doing so, he forgot who his girlfriend was. The whole movie is basically the girl trying to get him to remember her. Bucky thought it was so unrealistic. Bucky thought that if you really loved someone nothing, even a car crash, could make you forget them. Even one of the lines in the movie is "Nothing could ever make me forget you." They even admitted it! But, what does he know.

Half way through the movie Bucky heard people talking. Soon everyone heard it and they all turned there heads to the left, towards the entrance of the room.

"So if you walk in here you will see-" Tony cut himself off. "Oh come on."

"Don't be so happy to see us." Sam said sarcastically.

"Of course, today is the day you all decide to spend together in the common room." Tony facepalmed.

While Tony was speaking Bucky looked to the left of him. He saw a kid, not a real kid, but he looked young.

"Who's he?" Steve asked.

"Do- do you have brain damage?" Tony asked back stuttering because of how stupid the question felt to him.

"What-" Steve paused. "Oh, you are Stark's new intern. The Peter kid right?"

"Yeah, it's actually Peter Parker." The kid spoke for the first time.

"Parker?" Clint spoke up.

"Yeah. Why?" Peter half answered half questioned.

"Nothing it's just I don't really hear that name often." Clint said with his eyebrows firmed.

Bucky wondered what he was going on about.

"Actually 0.004658% of the Worlds population has the last name Parker, so I don't really believe that." Peter said proud of himself for knowing that. (A/N don't quote me on that fact)

After he said that Clint just stood their looking at him. Where as, Tony stood their with also a proud look on his face.

After a second Peter's smile dropped.

"Oh I'm sorry. That wasn't supposed to sound mean, I was just merely stating a fact. I- I'm, you know what I'll shut up now." Peter looked down at the ground after he was done speaking.

Bucky found it amusing. He couldn't really blame the kid for being nervous. Any normal person would freak out if they were in a room filled with super hero's.