Is it Time

Bucky and Natasha were in there tiny room together once again just talking. It had been officially almost nine months since Natasha found out she was pregnant. Their baby could show up any day. They were mostly about their future and how they hope that they could spend it with each other. Even though they both knew that was probably not going to happen.

"You know I think that we-" Natasha
started to speak but cut herself off when she looked at Bucky

"What?" She asked him confused on why he was staring at her

"Nothing it's just- I really love you." Bucky answered

Natasha smiled. Even though she was quite confused on why he said that right now she is happy to hear it. Ever since Natasha joined The Red Room she never really got told "I love you" or was shown any type of affection so hearing this from him was really endearing.

And when Bucky said that he really meant it. Over time he learned not to open up your heart because in the end it will be your own love that will destroy you. But when he met Natasha that all changed. Over time as he really got to know her he started to finally open up his heart once again. He truly did love her. He loves the way she spoke or the way her face lit up before she started to laugh. He loved all of her. Sure he would get sad knowing that what ever happens after this may not be good and that they both will most likely go back to living their non love filled lives but since he knew that he wanted to let Natasha know how much he loved her.

"I love you too and I hope you know that." Natasha said leaning in to kiss Bucky.

Bucky returned the kiss. No words could possibly explain how much they love each other. When they were with each other nothing mattered well except for their upcoming baby and when Natasha felt sick because of said baby but besides that nothing mattered. In that moment they just wanted to spend time together not knowing how much more time they had left.

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once again Natasha and Bucky were in their room. Except this time Natasha didn't feel so good and she could probably guess why. At first she tried to avoid it thinking she would be fine but now she realized that she's going into labor

"Ummm Bucky." Natasha said in a worried tone.

"Yeah Nat." Bucky finally said after lifting his head up from a book he was reading to look at her.

"I think I'm in labor."

"Wait what? Are you sure?" Bucky kept on asking questions

"I'm pretty sure I would know when I'm in labor" Natash said in a half annoyed half worried tone.

"Ok well then. Guards, instructors who ever she's in labor we need a little help out here." Bucky said banging on the door trying to get somebody's, anybody's attention

After a few tries and screams later someone finally answered the door. At this point Natash was freaking out.

"Move." A instructors demanded Bucky and he listened.

One of the instructors helped Natash get up and walked with her hopefully to a medical room. Bucky followed not to far behind not wanting to get in the way. He was a little worried not knowing if they would let him in the room with her or not but they actually did.

When they entered the room it was all a bright white. Bucky couldn't tell if it was because of the light or the paint however Natash couldn't care less. The only thing she cared about was getting this baby out of her without one of them dying.

Now Bucky doesn't know a lot about the birthing process but he was pretty sure the doctors weren't supposed to inject needles filled with a mysterious serum into the mother's body while in labor. Under the circumstances though he thought it was probably for whatever they wanted to do with their baby.