I Don't Want to Forget

Natasha woke up hearing Bucky taking. At first she was confused until she realized why he was talking. He was hunched over Peter's crib talking to him.

Natasha got out of bed and walked over to them both. While walking their she looked at the clock which said 4:00 Am which still means they have some more time to spend together. When she rested her hand on Bucky's right shoulder he flinched not realizing that it was her.

"Hey it's alright it's just me." Natasha said rubbing his back area so sooth him.

"Oh hey why are you up?" He stuttered.

"I could ask you the same thing but, I woke up because I heard you."

"Oh yeah well Peter started crying and I didn't really know what to do but I didn't want to wake you up. So I came over hear and started to talk to him. Sorry if I woke you up." Bucky explained.

"It's okay." Natasha kissed the side of  Bucky's face.

"Well I don't think I'm  gonna be able to sleep anymore." Bucky said as he turned to look at Natasha still leaning on the crib that held their baby.

"Same here, what do you want to do?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know, in a couple hours they are going to come here to get me and Peter." Bucky said in a sad tone. He really didn't want to leave Natasha or the baby but he had no choice. There is nothing that they can do. In the end they are going to be separated.

"How about we all just spend time together."

"That sounds great." Bucky said with a smile on his face.

"Alright I will get Peter." Natasha then bent down and grabbed Peter from the crib. He has calm down but is still awake.

The three of them went over to bed to spend time together. Whenever Peter would get fussy Bucky would grab one of Peter's hands and hold it while talking in a hushed tone to calm him back down.

Natasha just watched once again happy to have them here with her. She had no idea what was going to happen to them but she new what ever it's going to be it won't be good.

When it hit 5 AM the sun started to rise and they could see that through the tiny widow that they had in the room.

They all got up-Natasha holding Peter-and walked to the window so watch the sunrise.

It was a beautiful mix of orange and yellow  with a hint of red. It reminded Bucky of fire. You could even say that the sky looked like it was on fire because of how similar they looked.

Peter also seemed to like it because Jane they sat down he became totally quite.

They all sat there for a while not noticing how much time has passed by and before they knew it, it was already 6 AM and there was a knock on the door.

Bucky shot up and looked at Natasha. He was obviously nervous but he didn't want to make Natasha worried so he put on a sincere smile. When he started to walk towards the door Natasha also got up still holding Peter.

Bucky opened the door to see Madame B, one of the instructors and his commander. Bucky froze when he say his commander. He was lucky enough to have not see him for over a year because of this project but he might not be so lucky anymore.

"Hello Winter Soldier." Madame B said as one of the instructors walked past him towards Natasha to retrieve the baby.

Natasha really didn't want to give Peter up  not knowing what they would do with him. So in that moment she decided to finally not listen.