Its Time for Some Space

Natasha felt like shit the next day.

After Bucky left, she just stood in the kitchen for a little bit. In complete silence, she thought about what she was doing.

Was she really gathering Peter's DNA? For what? To prove to Clint that he can be trusted?

That's why she's going this of course. Or is it? Natasha likes to believe that she's only doing to this prove to Clint that Peter is a good kid. But, maybe that's not why she's doing it. Maybe for some reason, she believes that Peter does have something to hide. That he's dangerous.

After a while of thinking Natasha cleaned up the rest of the kitchen and sent of Peter's cup to be tested.

It was seven in the morning and Steve and Sam barely got back from their run.

"Dude, I think you forget that I'm normal and don't have lungs of steal." Sam gasped for breath.

"But your fine." Steve pointed at Sam while chugging a gallon of water.

"If you call being dead fine, then yeah I'm fine." Sam couldn't even speak with out stopping to let himself breath.

While Sam was still on the verge of death, Steve stopped focusing on him and turned his attention to Natasha.

"Nat what's up?"

"Nothing."

Natasha could tell that he knew she was lying. He was always really good at reading her.

"Do you want to tell me the truth or do you want to keep lying to me." Natasha could hear Sam breathing heavily while Steve talked.

"It's Clint." Natasha gave up and decided to tell Steve.

"What did he do now?"

"It's what I did."

"I don't get it."

Right when Natasha was about to explain more, FRIDAY started to speak.

"Mr. Barton and Banner want everyone to meet in Mr. Banner's lab."

"Speak of the devil. What do you think they want?" Sam asked. Still tried from the run while Steve looked like he just got out of a Spa.

"I guess we will find out." Steve got up while Sam and Natasha followed.

When they got there everyone was already in the room. Natasha could see Wanda leaning on the desk that Bruce has all of his work on. She usually don't wake up early and she probably just woke up. Natasha saw everyone but Tony.

"Barton why are we here?" Sam asked.

"And why isn't Tony here?" Natasha was the next to ask a question.

"He's not here because I don't want him to know what we are doing." Clint explained.

"Well unless you some how hacked FRIDAY to disable her from alerting Tony, then he would know that we are all here." Wanda talked half asleep. "And just like Sam said. Why are we here? Some of us don't wake up at the ass crack of dawn."

"To answer Natasha's question, I told FRIDAY to alert everyone in the building. Tony isn't in the building. And as for Wanda and Sam'a question, I have something to show you all."

Clint grabbed an envelope out of Bruce's desk. Bruce this whole time has been very quite.

"I know that all of you guys are going to think I'm crazy, but we can't let Tony find out." Clint showed a envelope in his hand.

Right as Clint said that Natasha could see Tony enter the room.

"To late for that." She says.

"Clint. What are you hiding from me?" Tony crossed his arms over his chest.