Moving on

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A week after losing their memories

Natasha was in class doing a pirouette turning into a plié. She kept her toes pointed at all times not wanting to get yelled at because of it.

Bucky was in his cell staring at the wall as he was waiting for a new mission. He had just returned from killing yet again another person that may be a possible threat to Hydra.

It had been a week since the project. Not that either of them remember. Both continued on with their sad lives. Each feeling like a part of them is missing.

Natasha had no time to think about that though because she is graduating today after class. Safe to say that she's terrified. She knows what happens when you graduate and it killed her to think that she won't ever be allowed to have children.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Class just finished and everyone started to grab theirs bags including Natasha. As they walked out the room they all entered another room once again all together after they changed out of their dance clothes.

The room they entered was the room was the room where they would all get sterilized.

For some reason the room felt oddly familiar to Natasha. She couldn't put her finger on it but that was the least of her worries.

One by one each girl was led into a separate room. Each stayed in there for a while then after, walked out. Each having a blank face as if they weren't just forced to be fertilized.

After a while it was finally Natasha's turn and she was nervous. When she entered the room she saw a surgical table that she was supposed to lay on. She walked over and laid on the table. Next to her was a table with what looked like medical tools. Before Natasha could think anymore some one was putting a mask on her to make her go to sleep. After a while she stopped fighting it and let the darkness take over her body.

When Natasha got knocked out she saw something. In the blackness she saw a crib. Natasha walked over to it wanting to examine what it was. As she walked towards it she saw a baby in the crib. Go figure.

Natasha saw a baby boy.

"Hey there." Natasha said while putting her hand in the crib to get the baby to hold him.

"Ahh." The noise came from the baby that was stretching in Natasha's hands.

"How are you?" Natasha asked not excepting to get an answer.

Natasha just stood there holding a random baby in her hands. In a way it was comforting to her. It's funny you know, she is seeing a baby when she unconscious for a surgery that is making her not be able to have a baby.

This moment however did not last long because before she knew it she was waking up. She was still a little dazed and confused but that doctors didn't care and made her get up and leave the room so it could be the next girls turn.

Natasha left the room so she could go to her other room and rest. Natasha's wouldn't be surprised still if they didn't let her eat for that long. They needed their "best widow"-their words not hers-to go out on a mission as soon as possible.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Bucky was just told the details about his next mission. He wasn't old much only where to go and who he was killing. Apparently his next target is Howard Stark and if necessary Maria Stark.

It was night so Bucky's outfit was very fitting considering it was all black.

Bucky was driving on his motorcycle on the road. He could feel the wind blow threw his hair, which is to long for his liking but it's not like he can just go get a haircut. Riding on his bicycle kinda gave him a sense of peace. Although that peace was cut of short when he saw the Starks car. Apparently Howard was transporting the super soldier serum and Hydra wanted a hold on it.

As Bucky came closer to the car he stuck out his hand to crash it. After it crashed Bucky went to the truck to grab what he needed. He then walked over to Howard. He grabbed him by the hair and lifted his head up to look at him.

"Sargent Barnes." Howard said in a surprised tone. When he said that something in Bucky's mind clicked as if he remembered something about this man but he didn't remember anything about him. For a quick second he remembered a red head girl calling him that exact same thing. He shook it off and returned to what he was doing not wanting to get in trouble for not finishing his mission.

Bucky killed the couple and then walked back to his motorcycle so he could drive back to the Hydra base he just came from.

Not matter how hard Bucky tried he couldn't shake off the girl he saw in his memory. She was beautiful, her long red hair in a braid resting on her left shoulder. Her rosy cheeks that matched her hair but, whatever Bucky thought he couldn't think of her again not wanting to risk someone finding out he regained a memory. Bucky just brushed it off as someone he killed trying to beg him not to kill her and with that Bucky went back to the base to give a update report. He then walked back to his cell to do this all over again. Maybe if he was lucky they won't need him for a while and would put him on ice for a while.

He can only hope.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N) hey y'all so I know the timeline of this might be a little different from the movies but that's okay it's just for the story. I also just want to say thanks for all the reads it's giving me a lot of motivation which is pretty rare for me😅. I also have so many ways I could have the rest of the story can play out so it takes me a while to update again that cause I'm trying to pick which one.

So yeah thanks again for reading I appreciate and good morning, night, or day!!!