Part 2

I'm making Vegeta and Goku have their tails and I'm making Tien and Krillin saiyans. Yes, it's my story . I do what I want . Now back to the story

Goku's pov

"Looking at your timetable, we have most of our classes together, so I'll help you out. " Tien spoke to me and Vegeta. "Thanks Tien" I replied, looking at Vegeta. He has been quiet lately. I can't blame him. He's not used to all this 'earthling activities'.  I sigh. Vegeta hasn't really been happy since his parents died. Me and Vegeta lived on planet Vegeta but it got destroyed by Frieza. I was sent to earth by my parents and after a few years, I met this girl. She was driving and she crashed into me, hehe. I thought she was going to steal my fish so I attacked her. Her name's Bulma. She's very smart and she told me about her school, which I am I'm right now. Tien is taking us to our class. It's class 1B.

"Okay guys, this is our class" he says as we walk in. The class was not so full so they were enough seats for us. I sat beside Tien and Vegeta sat beside me. "Kakarot don't make me regret listening to you." "Hehe, don't worry about it, Vegeta. You'll be fine". I'm already used to Vegeta's threats. Although he seems rash on the outside, he's actually a fun person if you get to know him. The teacher walks in and begins to talk.

"Okay class" she began " today we are going to be discussing types of chemicals". Vegeta was looking very sleepy." Kakarot, this is boring *yawn* I think I'm gonna...." "We have new students today" the teacher said excitedly. " Come on up and introduce yourself to the class" The way Vegeta stared at me sent shivers down my spine, but I ignored it. I walked to the front of the class and Vegeta followed.

Third person pov

Goku walked infront of the class with the enthusiasm of a child. Vegeta on the other hand,was quite different from Goku.

"Hi everybody, I'm Goku son but you can call me Goku. I'm 15 years old and I love martial arts and food" drools thinking about food and the whole class laughs."speaking of food, when will it be time for lunch? I'm starving" The whole class bursts into another wave of laughter. " Now now class, that's enough. What else do you want to say, Goku?"

Vegeta's pov
Kakarot is such an idiot. Of all the times to talk about food, it's in the middle of an introduction. He's so dumb. I seem to have lost focus on what is going on but my eyes are on this girl. Why am I staring at a girl in this manner? I can't seem to get my eyes off her. She's so pretty. I've never seen a blue haired girl before. One of a kind. What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking like this? I am the prince of all Saiyans, I shouldn't be giving in to these earthly feeling
"Vegeta?"
"What is it dumbass?"
"It's your turn to introduce yourself"
" Hmph"
Just great.

alluratee: oooo someone's trying to push those feelings away😂😂
Vegeta: shut up already
alluratee: -_- till next time. Don't forget, vote and comment
Goku: byeeee
Vegeta: shut it Kakarot. Don't encourage her.
alluratee: gett out of my room😤
Goku: eep, I think you made her angry Vegeta
Vegeta: whatever