Part 7

Oh my fucking gosh!!!! I am so sorry it took me so long to write another chapter. I've been stressed lately with school and exams and falling sick🤧 Well I'm at home for the holidays so I'll try to update often.

Third person pov
Goku appears in Vegeta's house and senses his energy immediately. He walks to where he sensed his energy and is shocked at what he sees.

"Bulma?!"

"Shut it Kakarot, can't you see she out cold?" Vegeta whisper shouted.

" Well, why d'you bring her here?"

"Coz there was no other place to take her to. I don't know where she lives."

" I do."

And so Vegeta and Goku fly to Bulma's house. They were welcomed by Bulma's mum who didn't look happy seeing her only daughter in that state.

"Oh my gosh, Goku, what happened to her?"

" The cold got to her. She was under the rain". He explained to the elderly woman who looked like Bulma.

" Oh gosh. Not this again. And not now. I have a meeting to attend right now". She panicked. "Um ,just take her to her room. I'll talk to her maids about it".

And with that she ran to the garage where her husband was waiting for her.

    ------------------------------------------

It was a rainy day and 17 was lost in his thoughts. He didn't know when his sister walked into the room and stood there, watching his brother stare at the window with a smile on his face. But what shocked her the most is the flush of pink on his cheeks. Just who was he thinking about?

17's pov
"And what could be making you smile like that, 17?" 18 asked with a smirk on her face

"Umm......" What should I say? I can't tell 18 about her. Not yet. I want to see her first. I turn to face my twin sister with a neutral face. "None of your business." "Well it IS my business, twin brother. You're blushing" " No I'm not. Now if you excuse me" I say while walking pass her. " And where are you off to?" " I'm going to see Killin" I notice the little flash of pink on her cheeks and smirk. I'll used that against her later.

Sorry about the short chapter tho. But by the next chapter Bulma will wake up and there will be some mushy moments