Part 15

Third Person POV

The next day, Goku walks to class and sits on the table he usually sits immediately noticing the empty seat next to him. He begins to wonder what made Chichi late today.

"Hey, have you seen  Chichi?" He hears 18 ask Amanda who was situated next to her, scribbling whatever the hell that was.

"Grounded"

"Chichi? Chichi and grounded don't belong in the same sentence" Bulma stated. She's sitting on the other side of 18 and was able to catch what they were talking about. "What did she do? It couldn't have been that bad right?"

"Came home past curfew." Amanda shrugs

Goku sighs. He knows It's his fault he won't get to see Chichi today. Krillin who was on the table in front of him heard him sigh.

"Hey bud, you good?" He asks Goku

"Yeah, its just that Chichi got grounded and its because of me." Krillin looked at Goku, who looked like a kid who lost his bike

"How does her being grounded have anything to do with yo..."

"Krillin, would you like to come talk to the class about your little discussion?" The teacher looked at Krillin with spite.

"N-no ma'am" Krillin sweat drops

"Then shut up!" Krillin gulps and turned back to face the board

Before you know it, its lunch time. Goku has been really quiet all day and it definitely didn't go unnoticed by his friends. At the lunch table everyone had their food and began to eat. Well, except Goku. Who pushes his food away and puts his head on the table.

"Are you okay, bud?" Krillin, who was sitting next to him asked

"Yeah. I just don't feel like eating today."

Welp, here's where it gets a bit chaotic :]

Krillin looked at him, beyond baffled by that statement. Amanda spat out her drink, 17 dropped his spoon, Vegeta choked and Bulma tried helping Vegeta.

"Impossible" 18 said, her mouth agape

"Dude?" Tien asked, being the only one to snap out of his shocked state first  "are you okay, Goku?"

"No. Chichi got grounded and its because of me" he sigh

(Aww, such a sweet cinnamon roll!! I'm soft (⁠ ⁠・ั⁠﹏⁠・ั⁠)

"Oh Goku..." Bulma sighed

"It's fine. Yeah? She'll be back soon." Tien encouraged.

Amanda sighs. " No. She won't "

"Huh?" A unanimous chorus of shock from everyone, including Goku, whose head was previously on the table

"I didn't want to say this, but Chichi 's not coming back"

"WHAT??!!"

---------------------------------------------

Chichi's pov

"Homeschoolled??!"

"Yes." Dad replied calmly. I was perplexed

"But... Why?"

"Because I don't want you roaming around with boys that'll ruin your life"

What?! He can't be for real

" But I don't 'roam around with boys'. I only hang out with Goku". Sorry Krillin, 17, Vegeta and Tien. I'm doing this for myself now