Part 5

Soooo, I'm back. In this story, just a heads-up, 17 and 18 are still androids but they got turned into androids with their parents by Dr Gero. Anyhoo, back to the story......

Vegeta's pov
  I go outside. The rain is pouring hard. Luckily I came with my umbrella. "Bulma!!!?" I yell her name trying to find her, but obviously she isn't anywhere near. Something pops into my head.  "Well, I dunno if I'll be able to sense her, but I'll give it a try".  I close my eyes, trying to find her energy, and BAM! I find it under an oak tree. The oak tree is where me and Kakarot usually stop flying on our way to school.

"Bulma?!" It was kinda hard to find her in this blasted rain. Then I see something moving on a bench. Something with blue hair. Bulma. I thought. The hair gave everything away.

Bulma's pov
Well, I guess the rain make me feel better. But I feel bad though. 18 and 17 have been through a lot. Especially hearing the news of their parents. It was after school one afternoon and we planned to throw a little party for their birthday which a week from that day....

Flashback
Third person pov
It was the last day of school in East city high and everybody was getting ready for Christmas. The school has to close down early because the weather forecast for that week was gonna be really snowy. 17 and 18 were waiting for Bulma  since they went home together. "Gee, I wonder what's taking her so longgg" 18 wined. As if on cue,  Bulma walked out to meet them. " Finally, took ya long enough" 17 groaned.  "Sorry guys, he won't let us go. He taught for 5 extra minutes" Bulma replied. They start walking home planning for their birthday party but as they approached the Android's house, someone flew through the house. "Mum!!!" 17 ran to the woman, 18 followed.  Bulma stared in horror then followed 18.

"Mum, can you hear me?" 17 asked, shoving his mum. "Haru?" She asked weakly "Where's Nuri?" " I'm here mum" 18 replied. They don't like anyone calling them those names except their parents. "Come closer my children"  they obeyed. "Listen, there was an attack" she began. "It's Gero. He sent his men to kill us all." "That bastard" 17 growled, tears and anger filled his eyes. "They got your father and killed him. He threw me out. He saved me." 17 and 18 are in tears seeing their dying mother. Bulma is also in tears. "Haru, Nuri, I want you to survive. Leave the city, run away....." " We can't leave you mum, not like this!" 18 replied. " He's coming for you two. Haru take her and run!" "But to where mum? Where do we go?" 17 asked. " My parents live in West city"  Bulma began " we can get there, but it'll take like a day to get there by car." "Bulma, take a plane, get them to safety, please" 17 and 18 hugged their mother for the last time " Haru, protect your sister, take care of yourself" Bulma , 17 and 18 run to the car and hear their mother scream.

Bulma drives off to the airport. "Oh g-gosh, w-what are we g-gonna do? How do we g-get a flight without a t-ticket?" 17  asked still crying " my mum's sister is the manager. She can get us a flight, first class" Bulma said. It was easy for them to get a flight to West City and when they got there Bulma explained everything to her parents. Her parents understand and buy them a house nextdoor. Although they have a house now, it was hard for them to move on. So they stayed with Bulma for a few months to get over all of the drama. Luckily, it was during the summer holidays. By the end of the summer holidays, they were better and ready to go to school.

Flashback ends

    ------------------------------------
Bulma's pov
I didn't imagine I would cry for this long I thought. I was crying so loudly. I feel so weak. I try getting up but I fall to the ground. I regrets saying that to them. I feels the tears fall down my cheeks along with the raindrops from my hair. Suddenly, the raindrops stopped. I looked up to see an umbrella. My vision is blurry but I'm able to see who owned the umbrella before passing out

"Vegeta?"

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!. I  know I know. Don't end me. We'll see what happens in the next chapter. alluratee out✌🏻