Part 13

Double update, let's gooooo!!!!!!!

Krillin's POV

I'm currently on my bed, hair damp from the shower I just had. Yamcha walks into the room and slumps on his bed.

"Man, what a day! I'm exhausted!!" He groans

"Aren't you always tired?" Tien asks him.

Him and Yamcha decided to crash in my place today. I don't mind actually since I have some space in my room for us 3.

"Hey! Checking ladies out isn't an easy task. It takes a lot of energy and dedication to..."

Before he could finish his statement, Tien smacked his head. The rest of their conversation is blurred and I enter deep into my thoughts of a certain blond haired android. I don't even know why I bother, she doesn't even like me and I bet she think I'm weird. I sigh lowly but Tien seemed to catch it.

"Hey, you good bro?" He asks me, scooting closer to me. "What's on your mind hmm?"

"Its nothing, I'm fine dude." I reply. I don't really feel like talking about my love problems.

"Hmm okay, since a certain android is in your mind I suppose I should let you be." He smirks at me as I feel my face heat up a bit. I sigh defeated.

"Fine" I admit  "but what's there not to think about. Her blond hair, her deep blue eyes that I could get lost in....."

"Umm, 18's eyes are light blue though" Yamcha cuts me off and that earned him another smack on the head from Tien.

"Dude, what's with the smacking today?? My head hurts "he whines

I sigh again. "I've been trying to make moves on her since I met her but I'm such a coward. What if she thinks I'm a wimp or a weirdo? I'm way out of her league dude. But I love her"

"Aww, he loves her" Tien coos making me blush even more

"Eww, he loves her" Yamcha cringes

"Yamcha! I swear to fucking Kami if you make another statement, I'll chop off your dick and feed it to you!!" Tien growls and Yamcha gulps

"Don't worry Krillin" he says facing me. "We'll... I mean I'll help in anyway possible."

"Thanks Tien"

I lay down on my bed.  The weather is really nice tonight, it's making me sleepy.

                ---------------------------------
Third person POV

Morning rolled in really quick, the gang meet up in their meeting spot close to school and began their walk to school as usual. Yamcha had earned himself a few smack in the head from Amanda, Bulma and 18. The chaos is normal at this point. Vegeta was walking next to Bulma and each time his hand brushed hers, his ears tinted red. He thought 'fuck it' and held her hand, gaining her attention. She looks up at him, making eye contact with him. They both look away blushing. 18 who was standing close to Bulma nudged her and winked at her, making her face even more flushed as she remembered their conversation the night before.

Before separating to their different classes for the morning, Goku had asked Chichi for her number, something he didn't think he needed because, I mean , he's Goku.

*time skip*

Chichi's POV
I was in class when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I sneakingly look at it to see a text from Goku.

Goku🥰❤
Hey, wanna hang out after school today?

Chichi 😍💕