Part 21

Third person POV

"Oiii, where are y'all heading to? And without me" Yamcha yelled as Tien and Krillin leave the house to go to the sleepover.

" U-umm.... Well, you see...... " Krillin stutters

" It's none of your business Yamcha "
Vegeta said walking towards them, he was just flying towards Bulma's house when he sensed both Krillin and Tien's ki.

"Oi! What do you mean it's none of my business?" Yamaha whines. " Y'all haven't hung out with me in a long time and now y'all are going out together? Since when did Vegeta become so friendly towards you guys?"

" Umm, no offense but you're not the type of person someone would like to hang out with on a daily basis." Tien replied

" What's that supposed to mean? And y'all would rather hang out with Vegeta than me? "

" I swear to fucking God, I will throw you to the other side of Japan if you don't shut the hell up." Vegeta growled

Krillin sighed." I'm sorry dude. We just get tired of you always drooling over girls both physical and magazine girl. It gets really annoying every time a girl comes towards us dude."

" It's actually really hard to tolerate this kind of behavior." Tien countered

" Dude, I'm actually really hurt. I can't believe you would say something like this about me. I might as well just leave permanently. I think I'm being too much of a burden to you. I'm sorry for my 'unruly' behavior." Yamcha said sadly. " I'll go in and start packing my stuff. Might as well keep my mom company. I bet she will be glad to accommodate me." He says, walking into the house.

" Yamcha, dude it's not that way. It's just........."

" No. I don't want to hear it. I bet even Bulma and the other girls will be glad if I leave. No one is going to miss me, the pervert guy who's only purpose is to seduce girls. At least the girls will have some sort of Peace from me." Yamcha cuts Tien off. " Stop trying to sugar coat it man. I'm the bad guy here and I think I would like to leave quietly." He said walking inside. But he suddenly stopped, turning back a bit to stare at them.

"By the way, I knew about the sleepover and I also knew about the group chat y'all made without me. I know how unappreciated and unwanted I am amongst you guys. No one is going to miss me. In fact, everyone is going to celebrate my leaving. They'll probably throw a party after I leave." He sighs "Just  remember that I saw you guys as my really good friend and I miss y'all even though y'all won't feel the same way." He walks into the house.

It's silent for a while. No one knows what to say after his speech.

" Well, I guess that happened" Tien said

"He knew" Krillin said softly He knew all this time!! And yet, h-he was so quiet ab-bout it. " He starts to tear up a bit. " I f-feel like an a-awful friend and an even m-more terrible p-person." He cried softly.

" Oi, this is not the time for your weak display of emotions, Bulma is going to have our heads if we're late to th...... "

" I-i don't care! I don't f-fucking care Vegeta!! I just lost one of my b-best friends and you have the audacity to tell me I'm showing weak display of emotions? Well you know what? Fuck you Vegeta!  I'm sorry for being weak and I'm sorry for being human."

" Krillin, calm down.... "

" Don't. Don't you dare tell me to calm down... "

" But if you don't calm down we won't make any progress in understanding " Tien says. " I'm hurt too but we can't react like this. We have to think this through. "